77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » "Love Like Gold" played on CNBC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Love Like Gold" played on CNBC
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BlueDaisy BlueDaisy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-10-2004

"Love Like Gold" played on CNBC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife and I were watching "Bullseye" on CNBC and in between commercial they were playing "Love Like Gold"!

pretty cool

09-10-2004 07:18 BlueDaisy is offline Send an Email to BlueDaisy Search for Posts by BlueDaisy Add BlueDaisy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

09-10-2004 07:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How VERY cool!!! Woo hoo! Big Grin

09-10-2004 08:15 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that is cool Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
09-10-2004 08:26 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Coolishness!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, will ASCAP be sending the royalties to 311? Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
09-10-2004 09:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Coolishness!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
So, will ASCAP be sending the royalties to 311? Tongue

That thought had crossed my mind, but not phrased quite that creatively--good shot, carl!

09-10-2004 10:07 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Go B. Spencer & M. Roe!!!

That is cool!!!!!!!!!!

Now NBC - Pay up.

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-10-2004 12:04 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
Go B. Spencer & M. Roe!!!

That is cool!!!!!!!!!!

Now NBC - Pay up.

AMEN

09-10-2004 13:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Cool

09-10-2004 16:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

That's fun stuff!

I love it when I'm watching some program and they play a snip of a tune I know. I remember watching some sitcom or something and I heard a StarFlyer59 tune. And I think I heard a Hot Tuna instrumental on the last episode of Friends.

But to hear the 7's - c'mon, that is beyond cool!

09-13-2004 21:27 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » "Love Like Gold" played on CNBC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH