77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
quote:
Originally posted by Marti

If Mars Ill or T-Bone or somebody like that were there so he wouldn't be stuck with nothing but his mom's "white boy rock-n-roll", he'd love to go.

I think there is enough of that cRAP for him to listen to.

If nothing else he can hang at the DJ tent.

Michaeldecidedlywhiteboyrockin

I be diggin' the rap, too. I'd be diggin' the art and writing workshops and the whole thing, probably.

10-06-2004 10:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I be diggin' the rap, too.

MichaelprayingforMarti Wink

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
10-12-2004 06:41 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
quote:

I be diggin' the rap, too.

MichaelprayingforMarti Wink

ROTFLMAO Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Stop!
it's hammer time! Red Face

Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue

10-12-2004 06:46 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Tongue! 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, man--I've got to try to get there this year! Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 10-12-2004 10:03.

10-12-2004 10:03 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Dreamlands Dreamlands is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-12-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Oh, yeah. Hey, us in Mich. too.

Because after all, the best thing to come out of Michigan is I-94...
10-23-2004 21:05 Dreamlands is offline Send an Email to Dreamlands Search for Posts by Dreamlands Add Dreamlands to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Dreamlands: vision170
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH