77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Question 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Illinois Fans or fans within driving distance of Chicago please PM me for more details.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 09-09-2004 12:21.

09-09-2004 11:09 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

coolness Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
09-09-2004 20:00 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad you broadened the range in your post. Some fanatics will drive quite a ways. Wink Big Grin

09-10-2004 04:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
I'm glad you broadened the range in your post. Some fanatics will drive quite a ways. Wink Big Grin

did I furget Nebraska Wink sorry Tongue

09-10-2004 06:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

....and Nebraska fans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could bunk with my buddy in Sioux City, IA coming and going, and it wouldn't be that much of an ordeal, particularly if it was during shutdown.

I have discovered a few people here that have heard of this band, so it may be worthwhile to throw in the mention.

09-10-2004 10:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Hey D8 and all,

Any thought on the November tour?

It looks like M&M could be in our neck of the woods Friday Nov 5th?

Any interest?

Michaelcanbeinvolved

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
10-05-2004 05:41 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

if there is a show I would go, but I can't be involved putting it together. no $$ Frown

10-05-2004 07:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
if there is a show I would go, but I can't be involved putting it together. no $$ Frown

What?! This from the guy that posted about not 1 BUT 2 pay increases? Put your faith where your Jehova Jireh is! Tongue

Rats.

I don't even know where to consider having something like that. My yard is prolly big enough, but not in November, Brrrr.

Anyone else? Any thoughts?

Michaelthinking

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
10-05-2004 08:39 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Roll Eyes

10-05-2004 08:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

We need to hang in there until tax return, and then I can probably talk about helping. November is too soon. Frown

Is this discussion about next July still a possibility?

10-05-2004 10:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
We need to hang in there until tax return, and then I can probably talk about helping. November is too soon. Frown

Is this discussion about next July still a possibility?

no word back from Derek Becker yet Frown maybe I'll bring it up again in a week or so. Cool

10-05-2004 10:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Happy Roy

I think D8 has actually had some contact regarding a July date.

I just happened to see that they were going to be in OH on Thursday 11/4 and somewhere in Michigan Sat 11/6 with Friday the 5th open and thought chicago might be feasible.

Michaelstillthinking

10-05-2004 10:17 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
I think D8 has actually had some contact regarding a July date.

I just happened to see that they were going to be in OH on Thursday 11/4 and somewhere in Michigan Sat 11/6 with Friday the 5th open and thought chicago might be feasible.

Michaelstillthinking

still nothing solid for July Mike........

10-05-2004 10:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Let us know what you hear. Given the dollar amount involved, that would involve some planning in advance.

10-05-2004 10:39 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

It would be great if we could make this the big 77s mb get-together for the year! Cool Big Grin

10-05-2004 13:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

yes that would be cool Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
10-05-2004 13:57 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

If we can't get a plugged in show in Chicago, I'm going to at least do my best to make it to C-stone this year. I can't imagine that they won't at least have the Lost Dogs, and the voting for the 77s on the C-stone band survey was enough to leave me hopeful. I was trying to remember this morning what I have to do paperwork-wise to get the young-un to another state.

We'll see what D8 hears from Derek.

10-06-2004 04:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

quote:
If we can't get a plugged in show in Chicago, I'm going to at least do my best to make it to C-stone this year. I can't imagine that they won't at least have the Lost Dogs, and the voting for the 77s on the C-stone band survey was enough to leave me hopeful. I was trying to remember this morning what I have to do paperwork-wise to get the young-un to another state.

You need to be at Cornerstone anyway.

crossing state lines paperwork....what a drag. Fortunately we have blanket coverage for traveling to IL for our foster son. Everything we do just about is in IL. We both work in IL, go to church in IL, etc.

MichaeljustgotmyCstoneRVreservation

10-06-2004 06:02 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
quote:

You need to be at Cornerstone anyway.

crossing state lines paperwork....what a drag. Fortunately we have blanket coverage for traveling to IL for our foster son. Everything we do just about is in IL. We both work in IL, go to church in IL, etc.

MichaeljustgotmyCstoneRVreservation

I had an auntie that had to hide her kids from her ex due to death threats, so he figured I needed a restriction and I didn't fight it. Roll Eyes I think I have to give him a contact number in writing a week in advance. Anyway, if the bills are under control to my satisfaction next July, I would like to head down there with him while he's still about the house. If Mars Ill or T-Bone or somebody like that were there so he wouldn't be stuck with nothing but his mom's "white boy rock-n-roll", he'd love to go.

10-06-2004 10:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

quote:

If Mars Ill or T-Bone or somebody like that were there so he wouldn't be stuck with nothing but his mom's "white boy rock-n-roll", he'd love to go.

I think there is enough of that cRAP for him to listen to.

If nothing else he can hang at the DJ tent.

Michaeldecidedlywhiteboyrockin

10-06-2004 10:25 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's 2005? For Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa Fans!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH