77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe on new AAR CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe on new AAR CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

Roe on new AAR CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Andy's Angels' Records has released a new album, CAACONAA II "Like an orange to a child"

The album includes guest vocals from a number of artists including the beloved Dr. Love!!!!!

Check it out at www.andysangelsrecords.org
Get yourself a copy or two and help the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.

09-01-2004 08:08 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

RE: Roe on new AAR CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by theo
Andy's Angels' Records has released a new album, CAACONAA II "Like an orange to a child"

The album includes guest vocals from a number of artists including the beloved Dr. Love!!!!!

Check it out at www.andysangelsrecords.org
Get yourself a copy or two and help the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.

Coolness. Thanks for the info, theo, and BTW...welcome to the 77's mb!

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
09-01-2004 08:09 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by theo
bret Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thankx for the welcome. It's been a long time since I've lurked here. About the time the present format was established.

See ya around!

Salude, El Doctor-Amore Cool

09-01-2004 08:13 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool hi theo!

can't wait for October Smile )

09-01-2004 08:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Hey Driver!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey pal. Yah...seems like I'm getting just a short breath and its off to the races again (corny pun unfortunately on purpose). Tongue

09-01-2004 08:19 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

take care, prayers for you on your tour. Smile )

09-01-2004 08:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Is the group effort mentioned going to be filmed?

09-01-2004 10:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Is the group effort mentioned going to be filmed?

not sure Confused Commander Cote would know though Smile )

09-01-2004 10:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

If there's a way to get an album that doesn't involve credit cards online, I will have to check it out. Anything that helps kids is worth the effort.

09-01-2004 14:06 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
If there's a way to get an album that doesn't involve credit cards online, I will have to check it out. Anything that helps kids is worth the effort.

you pay with paypal.. paypal can be set up to pay out of a checking account or a credit card.... mine is from a checking account.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-01-2004 14:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Hey Marti Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can "Snail-Mail" AAR a check or money order and it will be just fine. Send the check to:

Andy's Angels' Records
3110 Racine Street #210
Bellingham, WA 98226

The CD is $15.00 plus $2.00 shipping/handling.

Check/MO ought to be made out to Andy's Angels' Records

Thankx for the support!

PS: Speaking of musicians who support helping children, BONO gave a tremendous interview on "the Oreilly Factor" tonight. Very moving.

09-01-2004 18:54 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: Hey Marti Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Theo, if you come to Boise, ID and play a show, I'll come watch. Pleased
09-01-2004 19:05
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Boise!?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something wrong with Caldwell? Shocked Pleased

09-01-2004 21:41 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Hey Marti Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
You can "Snail-Mail" AAR a check or money order and it will be just fine. Send the check to:

Andy's Angels' Records
3110 Racine Street #210
Bellingham, WA 98226

The CD is $15.00 plus $2.00 shipping/handling.

Check/MO ought to be made out to Andy's Angels' Records

Thankx for the support!

PS: Speaking of musicians who support helping children, BONO gave a tremendous interview on "the Oreilly Factor" tonight. Very moving.

Thanks for indulging an old technophobe, theo--I will get that done shortly.

09-02-2004 04:56 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: Boise!?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Heck, I'd even go to Caldwell. Big Grin
09-02-2004 05:58
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Boise!?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

Heck, I'd even go to Caldwell. Big Grin

Me too.

09-02-2004 06:48 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Okay then... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you'd go to Caldwell, would you drive to Washington this December to hear Terry & Mike and some other third wheel? Roll Eyes Big Grin

09-02-2004 08:02 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: Okay then... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about that. Where in Washington? Big Grin
09-02-2004 15:39
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Watch who you're calling a third wheel!!
Mad
I like that third wheel!
Smile )

09-02-2004 21:04 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Oooops! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Had a feeling my "third wheel" comment would be misconstrued. I wasn't referring to Derri or anybody else--only me! Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theo: 09-03-2004 08:08.

09-03-2004 08:08 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe on new AAR CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH