77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » MoRe BBQs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MoRe BBQs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Cool MoRe BBQs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New Avails for Mike & Terry:

W Coast Avails (CA to AZ):

Mike Roe & Terry Taylor will be available for Backyard Barbeques again
this September and October on the West Coast. If you would like to have
the boys back for a show and/or barbeque, here are the details:

*$600 honorarium includes travel expenses
*meals and lodging provided by promoter (2 *private* rooms)
*small PA system required

Pacific NW Avails:

Mike & Terry will be doing their second annual Christmas Singalongs in
December. We have availability in Oregon, Washington, British Columbia
or California.

Please send your preferred dates via email to dogs@s...

derek becker
satellite booking
dogs@s...

* Manishevitz * Baby Teeth * The Detholz! * Viva Voce * Low Skies *
Annie Quick * Judah Johnson * Danger Adventure *

08-31-2004 08:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone interested in a Paso Robles Christmas show?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
08-31-2004 15:28 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

MoRe BBQs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I knew there was a reason to move to the West Coast.

09-01-2004 04:44 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.

Will there be burro taquitos?
09-01-2004 07:01
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

i would be very interested in a paso robles bbq/x-mas show...

too bad I can't get out to the west coast...

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-02-2004 10:20 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.

Can you dig Paso Robles up and move it here? (Probably not--that didn't work the last time I tried it.) Frown

09-02-2004 10:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

You know, we're gonna be down in Santa Barbara at Christmas time. That would be fun if the dates worked out!
09-02-2004 13:05 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

East Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about the East Coast for some good BBQ music!!!!!!!!!!

09-08-2004 13:27 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Ben, if/when that occurs - you can count on me to help you in putting on a GREAT Mid-Atlantic BBQ that kicks out some great Mike/Terry tunes and offers a night to be remembered!!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

09-09-2004 09:17 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Ben Ben is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

New CD Release Party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Phreak,

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Did you hear about the new CD Release Party tour that Mike Roe and Mark Harmon are starting? I received a e-mail about it asking if I wanted to sponser a concert (they are calling them parties in celebration of the new CD) - November time frame. I'm still thinking about it, but with no Terry or Derri I'm not sure how much interest there would be.

09-10-2004 06:34 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

now that sounds cool Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
09-10-2004 08:37 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: New CD Release Party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
Phreak,

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Did you hear about the new CD Release Party tour that Mike Roe and Mark Harmon are starting? I received a e-mail about it asking if I wanted to sponser a concert (they are calling them parties in celebration of the new CD) - November time frame. I'm still thinking about it, but with no Terry or Derri I'm not sure how much interest there would be.

Ben,

I don't know the Mike & Mark thing came through in March/April this past year - in Richmond and then Sterling - combined there were probably 150 in attendance...

With a new album pulling some of the Derwood folks and then the 77's fans from the area it might work...

If you want to discuss this more - Private Message me - shoot me your phone number and maybe we could discuss this more...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

09-10-2004 12:08 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

There should be more midwest bbqs

Was I ever on the inside?
09-10-2004 20:22 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » MoRe BBQs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH