77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Gimme a Kickstart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gimme a Kickstart
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Gimme a Kickstart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally getting a chance to listen to it. Liking what I am hearing!

Thanks, Mike, Mark & Bruce.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-24-2014 12:39 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good stuff, Maynard. Big Grin

06-29-2014 12:16 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's all sailing right past me, so I'll take your word for it.

06-29-2014 13:38 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Marti, get me your mailing address and I will try and shoot one out for you and Brandon
07-05-2014 16:55 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

It wasn't something that was ordered but didn't ship--just circumstances. It's okay. Smile

07-07-2014 07:20 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

The Wilco, White Stripes, La's, and Smoking Popes covers = killer.

07-24-2014 17:00 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
The Wilco, White Stripes, La's, and Smoking Popes covers = killer.

Agreed Happy

07-24-2014 19:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Doc and Marti have been parked here for hours. They must really like poopin Elmo
07-25-2014 16:57 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I was just visiting with Eric about the fact that I'm here when I'm not here, because when I try to navigate the board, I half-disappear like the Cheshire Cat and hover in that state.

I do kind of like watching Poopy Elmo, but I worry he's going to inspire a video. Are there any songs on the album that would lend themselves to that?

07-25-2014 19:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You would make an excellent Cheshire Cat.
07-25-2014 22:29 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Need to get my hands on this latest offering from the 77s somehow.

How can I go about that?

07-30-2014 07:46 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

you skip a payment to El, and send that money to Doc Love instead. he sends you a CD.

07-30-2014 11:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Sounds simple enough until you factor in a sex addiction.
07-30-2014 17:26 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Gimme a Kickstart

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH