77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113...cording-project

Launched only a few days ago and we’re nearly to goal! Come help push Doctor past that modest point (set to merely recoup expenses for the Guadalupe release) all the way to the stratosphere of teenage stardom with a new folk album ~~ Cool

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Guadalupe Linda.jpg

06-12-2013 11:40 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looks like it's at and above the goal. I was going to get a crowbar and see if I could get a nominal pledge on the books, but the numbers were good already.

06-13-2013 11:30 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

RE: Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im in! Stratosphere here we come!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
06-14-2013 19:51 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay--I guess I'll help access the stratosphere, too.

06-15-2013 03:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

I jumped into this grand hoopla a while back and I think we're all going to be blessed by it. Smile

06-20-2013 01:34 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Ping Pong Over the Abyss
I jumped into this grand hoopla a while back and I think we're all going to be blessed by it. Smile

Is the "Grand Hoopla" like the elected leader at the Hoopla Lodge?

Smile

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
06-21-2013 12:36 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Correct. Like Fred Flintstone with the purple hat. Big Grin

06-22-2013 08:46 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

That should liven up the liner notes.

06-22-2013 16:15 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Your kickstarter made it past 32K! Looks like everyone who pledged $25 or more is in for a treat!

Congrats Mike!

07-05-2013 14:17 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Apparently, he's still got "it", and "it" still resonates with quite a few of us.

07-05-2013 16:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

40K + !!

Grats Mike. I'm really looking roward to it.

07-06-2013 11:22 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Cool Doc, you are loved! Cool
07-07-2013 10:27 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Love the words on the Home page about Gene.

Know you are loved, Doc.

07-20-2013 12:37 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
muchas gracias!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks everybody ~~ Cool

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Stage Lights.jpg

07-20-2013 13:33 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

all the goodies arrived Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yesterday the package from IL arrived with all kinds of MR guadalup-iness.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

07-24-2014 09:26 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

RE: all the goodies arrived Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
Yesterday the package from IL arrived with all kinds of MR guadalup-iness.

~f

had mine for a while.

the covers disc gets almost daily plays at our house.

07-24-2014 11:21 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

still waiting... Frown

07-24-2014 11:50 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

it shan't be too long, now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that pimp 'o yours Big Dork - get's lots of love....

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

07-24-2014 12:00 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

We've been enjoying it for at least a week. Made the drive to San Diego almost bearable.
07-24-2014 12:02 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Why am I always the last to get these things?

07-24-2014 16:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH