77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got mine last Friday and it was a complete surprise. I had no idea there was a double album of 77s/Roe tunes coming (much less a live DVD). All covers, I know, but good ones.

I think it had been a while since I paid attn to what was going on with the kickstarter.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 07-24-2014 16:58.

07-24-2014 16:57 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When will Guadalupe be available for purchase in the web store?

08-05-2014 18:50 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
When will Guadalupe be available for purchase in the web store?

September 9th.

jeffrey
lo-fidelity records

08-13-2014 22:49 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
gowensby gowensby is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-26-2007
Favorite 77s album: All Fall Down

Have the Live in Torrance cd's gone out? I backed it on Kickstarter but did not receive a notice about availability. Thanks.
09-29-2014 21:18 gowensby is offline Send an Email to gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by gowensby
Have the Live in Torrance cd's gone out? I backed it on Kickstarter but did not receive a notice about availability. Thanks.

Garland ~ your order shipped back in July. If you don't have it by now it's probably long lost by the USPS. Please contact me off of the message board with your current shipping address and I will re-ship it all with tracking. Contact me here with your info: jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

Thanks,

Jeffrey
Lo-Fidelity Records

10-07-2014 22:14 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wait, did the pre-orders for this already go out? i think i ordered d/l only for this one but never got anything but email links to youtube videos...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-13-2014 17:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
wait, did the pre-orders for this already go out? i think i ordered d/l only for this one but never got anything but email links to youtube videos...

Yeah, like a year ago. You need to log into your Kickstarter account and check the updates.

jeffrey k.

10-16-2014 19:09 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Doctor Love’s ‘Guadalupe’ Kickstarter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH