77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Mike » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Mike
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Happy Birthday, Mike Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hopefully, everyone will come by and sign the card.

10-12-2012 06:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Happy Birthday, Mike Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a great day. I will eat some cake for you.

10-12-2012 08:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Porgy
unregistered
RE: Happy Birthday, Mike Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Mike!
10-12-2012 10:29
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a great B-day!!!!! Do what you find the most fun...as long as it is legal and won't make Jesus sad Smile

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
10-12-2012 12:08 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy bertday--calling Dr. Love!!! Enjoy it, Mikey!

10-12-2012 16:15 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thanks everybody! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Though our numbers be small, we are mighty in His grace.

I’m off to continue the now month-long celebration with a piece of Sicilian-styled ‘Hershey Chocolate Town’ cake with seafoam frosting and pineapple pudding filling for breakfast.

The cake is unimaginable until you’ve tasted it, and has becomes a perennial birthday favorite. Even my daughter now requests that I make it for her every year. My grandmother made it for all the kids’ birthdays most of her life and I have been making it for myself for over 30 years of birthdays.

This year I came home from tour to a perfect version of it courtesy of my loving wife ~~ : *

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
the cake was delicious.jpg

10-24-2012 10:28 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marti

Mangia, Doctor!

10-24-2012 11:03 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Thanks everybody! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Though our numbers be small, we are mighty in His grace.

I’m off to continue the now month-long celebration with a piece of Sicilian-styled ‘Hershey Chocolate Town’ cake with seafoam frosting and pineapple pudding filling for breakfast.

The cake is unimaginable until you’ve tasted it, and has becomes a perennial birthday favorite. Even my daughter now requests that I make it for her every year. My grandmother made it for all the kids’ birthdays most of her life and I have been making it for myself for over 30 years of birthdays.

This year I came home from tour to a perfect version of it courtesy of my loving wife ~~ : *

Now that looks like some good eating! Isn't it great to have that support from someone who takes on our traditions...just cause they can?! Thanks again for the terrific concert in Midhurst!

10-25-2012 04:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
marathon marathon is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-02-2006
Favorite 77s album: Island album

More than a month late for your birthday, Doc, but zowie! That cake looks (and the description sounds) out of this world. Happy boy in that photo!
11-24-2012 12:09 marathon is offline Send an Email to marathon Homepage of marathon Search for Posts by marathon Add marathon to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of marathon: sunnyroses View the MSN Profile for marathon
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Mike

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH