77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s and Wild Cherry (?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s and Wild Cherry (?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

77s and Wild Cherry (?) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just heard that two 77s songs were in this B-movie below starring Rumer Willis:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1222329/

I can't really confirm it I guess since I haven't seen the movie, but a casual google search reveals links where the entire song listing for the movie's soundtrack is referenced, and it includes "Snake" and "Mr. Magoo". Anyways, was just surprised I never heard about it, even though it's not a huge movie or anything.

Anyone know of other random movies that had 77s songs?

07-31-2012 16:38 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This flick is on Netflix. Just added it to my queue. Will have to check it out (for the songs, natch). This sad-sounding excuse of a movie scored a whopping 3.9/10 on IMDB. Red Face

07-31-2012 17:21 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Our Wild Cherry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It’s a horrible piece of crap not worth the celluloid it was printed on.

Old engineer pal John Flanagan (Safe As Milk/Tom Tom Blues/The Language of Fools) and his wife had some film music deal going and offered to help get some of our tunes in a movie.

They did. Sadly, it was this film. ’Snake’ got used for the ‘masturbation scene’ -- nice. Also, neither they nor us got paid one penny for any of this. We didn’t care, but they sure did -- they worked and slaved tirelessly on the music for this film for well over a year and the filmmakers never paid them.

So much for the big time ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image:
poster.jpg

07-31-2012 21:55 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ew...think I'll remove this piece o' dreck from said queue...just like Ol' Scratch himself to twist a song slapping him across his ugly face into something so sinister and salacious. Satan's such a d**k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ping Pong Over the Abyss: 08-03-2012 05:45.

08-01-2012 06:31 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

For the masturbation scene? HA!

I don't remember there being any line in the song about the snake spitting in your eye!

08-01-2012 20:26 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BillyFartsallot
unregistered

Dr - you crack me up.

Funny thing is, I LIVE ON WILD CHERRY DRIVE!!!! But no masturbation scenes around here...................
08-01-2012 21:48
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

You know it can't be a good thing when Rob Schneider is the one brought on board for star power.

08-02-2012 17:27 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Nekkid Prey Nekkid Prey is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-06-2004

RE: Our Wild Cherry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's odd. "Snake" never plays when I -- er, uh -- never mind.

09-02-2012 16:22 Nekkid Prey is offline Send an Email to Nekkid Prey Homepage of Nekkid Prey Search for Posts by Nekkid Prey Add Nekkid Prey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nekkid Prey: Nekkid Prey YIM Account Name of Nekkid Prey: mike_beidler
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
RE: Our Wild Cherry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nekkid Prey
That's odd. "Snake" never plays when I -- er, uh -- never mind.

I know, right? I always hear "Come and Gone". Doesn't quite have the same effect.

09-02-2012 19:40 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Nekkid Prey Nekkid Prey is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-06-2004

That happens to you, too!?!? I'm not alone ...

09-03-2012 11:14 Nekkid Prey is offline Send an Email to Nekkid Prey Homepage of Nekkid Prey Search for Posts by Nekkid Prey Add Nekkid Prey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nekkid Prey: Nekkid Prey YIM Account Name of Nekkid Prey: mike_beidler
marathon marathon is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-02-2006
Favorite 77s album: Island album

"Alex" from Lost! The jersey is ... subtle, no?
11-24-2012 12:33 marathon is offline Send an Email to marathon Homepage of marathon Search for Posts by marathon Add marathon to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of marathon: sunnyroses View the MSN Profile for marathon
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s and Wild Cherry (?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH