77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s CDs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s CDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fedorov
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-12-2004

77s CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, so I am little late in the loop, but where can I get CDs of The 77s. I like EVERYTHING I have heard by them. (They get a good deal of play on CMRadio.net Modern Rock channel) but everything is dated early 80s and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help is appreciated it. (Oh, I am only looking for The 77s albums, not any solo or other such albums or group members.)
08-12-2004 18:52 Fedorov is offline Send an Email to Fedorov Search for Posts by Fedorov Add Fedorov to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The most recent albums are available right here at 77s.com....
"Direct," "Golden Field of Radioactive Crows," "Late," "Tom
Tom Blues," "Drowning with Land in Sight," etc.
08-12-2004 19:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ebay

08-13-2004 05:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jimmy jimmy is a male
Someone New

Lamp RE: 77s CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can try ebay for some earlier albums.

08-13-2004 06:57 jimmy is offline Send an Email to jimmy Search for Posts by jimmy Add jimmy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

go to record store that sell used CD's......I've found a lot that way.....maybe the Goodwill too.

08-13-2004 07:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Fedorov
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Fedorov

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Shocked All I ever saw was the T-Shirt page...amazing what happens when you check the site and are AWAKE...shows you links you didn't know existed Smile Thanks. I'll keep hunting the older stuff too.
08-14-2004 09:08 Fedorov is offline Send an Email to Fedorov Search for Posts by Fedorov Add Fedorov to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Fedorov
quote:

Shocked All I ever saw was the T-Shirt page...amazing what happens when you check the site and are AWAKE...shows you links you didn't know existed Smile Thanks. I'll keep hunting the older stuff too.

As others have said, Ebay is a great way to go!

08-15-2004 18:24 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Fedorov
quote:

08-16-2004 10:07 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s CDs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH