77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » But seriously, folks.............. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page But seriously, folks..............
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BillyFartsallot
unregistered
But seriously, folks.............. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've lost touch with where some of the old band members are and what they are up to. Mark Harmon? Bruce Spencer? Enquiring minds wanna know............

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BillyFartsallot: 07-12-2012 12:54.

07-12-2012 12:50
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm curious myself. I know they played on Holy Ghost Building but I don't know what they have been involved in outside of that.

07-12-2012 14:44 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

The ‘section' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mark and Bruce are alive and well and living in California.

These days, Mark mostly plays in a band called The Coalition ~~ http://www.coalitionband.com/home/

Bruce keeps busy with a variety of projects and is still gigging strong.

We have been talking recently about going into the studio and making some new music so stay tuned ~~ Cool

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Bruce5.jpg

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Mark.jpg

07-12-2012 16:41 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah. Cool

07-13-2012 01:28 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

07-13-2012 06:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

The Doctor Has Spoken Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more 77's goodness possible...

love these re-mastered gems from the past with all the extra goodies... but some new 7's works would be most welcome!

Thanks for the heads up Mike.

See you in Akron in August!

~ph

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

07-13-2012 06:57 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
BillyFartsallot
unregistered

I know people change and seasons change, but I know the Dr's creative juices never stop flowin and it would be awesome to have some new stuff!
07-13-2012 09:27
BillyFartsallot
unregistered
RE: The ‘section' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking at those pics of Bruce and Mark makes me think that we all should chip in some $ so they can have heat!! They're bundled up. NEVER seen a drummer wear a scarf.
07-13-2012 09:30
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » But seriously, folks..............

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH