77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » DVDr of Mike & Mark April 7, 2004 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DVDr of Mike & Mark April 7, 2004
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

DVDr of Mike & Mark April 7, 2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is already a thread started on this concert, but I thought I'd post here too and let you know I have a bootleg video available. Go here for more info:
http://www.aledobb.com/cc/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ccochran: 08-17-2004 15:10.

08-12-2004 14:43 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sent you an email Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
08-12-2004 19:11 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh...Chris...the show was actually on the 7th...

Big Grin

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
08-13-2004 07:52 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: DVDr of Mike & Mark April 4, 2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
There is already a thread started on this concert, but I thought I'd post here too and let you know I have a bootleg video available. Go here for more info:

Hey man! I sent an e-mail with my library of tradeables. Did you get it?

Kit Cool

08-14-2004 08:49 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Bret 4Q Bret 4Q is a male
Perfect Blues

Registration Date: 08-17-2004

RE: DVDr of Mike & Mark April 7, 2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I received my copy today, and shall be watching this, instead of the Olympics, as I head to bed.

The fork is gone.
08-19-2004 21:30 Bret 4Q is offline Send an Email to Bret 4Q Homepage of Bret 4Q Search for Posts by Bret 4Q Add Bret 4Q to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 4Q: forty dlux
ccochran
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by ccochran
Big Grin stroke my ego Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay Bret, you've had it over the weekend? How was it? Just some more amatuer junk? Confused Fair, but over-rated? Pleased Or are you too busy watching it the 30th time to share. Big Grin
08-24-2004 09:20 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

RE: stroke my ego Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Okay Bret, you've had it over the weekend? How was it? Just some more amatuer junk? Confused Fair, but over-rated? Pleased Or are you too busy watching it the 30th time to share. Big Grin

ccochran,
you may have covered this on your link page, but what if I have nothing worthy for trade, but would love to get my paws on this gem?

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
08-24-2004 09:38 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

B+P's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm willing to do B+P's. You can send me a Blank disc plus return Postage.
...Or you can come over to my house and do a little manual labor and I'll give you a copy Wink .

Email me off-list for more details. (I'd rather not be posting my address to every maniac that visits this list)
08-24-2004 11:05 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

RE: B+P's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm willing to do B+P's. You can send me a Blank disc plus return Postage.
...Or you can come over to my house and do a little manual labor and I'll give you a copy Wink .

Email me off-list for more details. (I'd rather not be posting my address to every maniac that visits this list)

BLANK + POSTAGE. Ah, I was wondering what that stood for, and am not too proud to say I had NO idea. Cool. I'll PM you.

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
08-24-2004 11:08 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

RE: stroke my ego Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Well...I thought it was great, what little I have gotten to see of it. I popped it in the DVD player, and then fell asleep and forgot that I had left it in there. I do dig the transitions between camera angles and such.

I am SO thankful to have both, this show, and the BBQ show, on a DVD, because I missed quite a bit of both of them when I was there.

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
08-24-2004 13:37 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I'll have to pursue this one of these days--that was a great event. I have a feeling nothing that involves any investment of time is going to get done until the class is over on the 23rd.

09-05-2004 18:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

it's cool

Was I ever on the inside?
09-12-2004 16:27 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
ccochran
Someone New

Any more takers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else interested in getting a copy, let me know soon. Otherwise I'm gonna shut the burnin' down--atleast for awhile.
09-15-2004 13:24 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Any more takers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will take one, but it'll take me several days to get the legwork done, so the B + P won't show up until next week.

09-15-2004 13:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: B+P's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked
quote:

Shocked

I got it, & it is Very Well done! Cool
I have not watched it yet, just scanned it a bit...
I hope to have time to watch th Whole show SooN

09-15-2004 14:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I have watched the entire DVD and it is excellent.
09-15-2004 16:49
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: DVDr of Mike & Mark April 7, 2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sent you an e-mail--hopefully it makes it there and back Smile

On second thought, maybe it would work better to PM it to me--I don't trust my e-mail anymore.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 09-17-2004 10:29.

09-17-2004 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Chris,
I emailed you about the ebay stuff/Mike & Mark dvdr. Since you were interested in some of the items I had up...........Hit me back an email.
09-22-2004 15:13 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Watched it night before last!

Cool

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-21-2004 14:05 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » DVDr of Mike & Mark April 7, 2004

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH