77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The 77s in Houston! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77s in Houston!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-01-2010

The 77s in Houston! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

77s Unplugged - Michael Roe & David Leonhardt - "Sticks And Stones" tour
June 24 2012
Doors: 6:30 pm
Show: 7:00 pm
Tickets: $10
CrossPoint EightTen 1106 Witte Rd. Houston, TX 77055
05-30-2012 15:19 gingeflixen is offline Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in Austin, and I would indeed like to make the trek to Houston for this gig. But, I'm dealing with kind of a convoluted personal issue up here right now and I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not. Frown

05-31-2012 14:44 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
gingeflixen
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-01-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by gingeflixen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We certainly hope you can make it! In fact, if you do please let me(Dave) know, I would love to welcome you after such a long drive!
06-05-2012 09:38 gingeflixen is offline Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Franklin Comes Alive
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-24-2012

Was this concert recorded, by any chance? I wanted to go, but the venue was in a sketchy part of town. I'm interested in getting a copy for my friend.
06-24-2012 23:12 Franklin Comes Alive is offline Send an Email to Franklin Comes Alive Search for Posts by Franklin Comes Alive Add Franklin Comes Alive to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The 77s in Houston!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH