77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » This is the way love was t-shirt » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is the way love was t-shirt
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

This is the way love was t-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For some really wacky reason, Bandcamp won't accept my credit card to order the This Is the Way Love Was t-shirt. Mike, is there some alternate method of payment that could be rendered? I purchased three 77s tees earlier this year without any difficulty. Not sure why this SNAFU's in place. Frown

05-29-2012 17:27 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: This is the way love was t-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and i want to know if they will be selling them at the show on saturday in lacey, wa?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
05-30-2012 14:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: This is the way love was t-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ping Pong Over the Abyss
For some really wacky reason, Bandcamp won't accept my credit card to order the This Is the Way Love Was t-shirt. Mike, is there some alternate method of payment that could be rendered? I purchased three 77s tees earlier this year without any difficulty. Not sure why this SNAFU's in place. Frown

What is the "wacky reason" you are being given?

Lo-Fidelity took over the web-stores for the 77s, Lost Dogs, and Roe back in April, so if you send an email through the Bandcamp system, you will get an answer as it will come directly to us. The T-Shirt pre-order is over now, but I can probably still get your order in for a shirt if you email me offline and explain what's going on.

Cool? Cool..

jeffrey k.
jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

05-31-2012 15:17 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: This is the way love was t-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
and i want to know if they will be selling them at the show on saturday in lacey, wa?

Joey...

No, they won't. Contact me offline asap if you really want to order one.

jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records

05-31-2012 15:19 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool RE: This is the way love was t-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

email sent..

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
05-31-2012 16:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » This is the way love was t-shirt

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH