77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Spring 2012 tour news » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spring 2012 tour news
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Spring 2012 tour news Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I guess most of us got the email notice of the spring tour for the 77's?
I also see that Cornerstone has them listed as being there this year. I thought the picture between the 77's and Kerosene Halo says something about the "competition" for air time. There are lots of interesting bands on there. Some I'm sure are as interesting to listen to as they are to look at...some.

01-28-2012 20:44 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone that didn't get it can also find it here on 77s.com or at the new www.MichaelRoe.com ...
01-28-2012 22:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks! I hope to see the 77s this year. It has been too long!

Darin

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
01-29-2012 15:09 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
jeffmclain
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-01-2012
Favorite 77s album: 88

I invite my fellow fans to see them in Lancaster, PA! Our Listening Room Atmosphere is unmatched for intimacy!

www.iheartlancity.com

02-01-2012 17:47 jeffmclain is offline Homepage of jeffmclain Search for Posts by jeffmclain Add jeffmclain to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Spring 2012 tour news

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH