77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello boyz and girlz . . . » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello boyz and girlz . . .
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

Hello boyz and girlz . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

. . . what's up?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-22-2011 05:13 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not much...work's stressful, writing is going well, and I'm watching the Pats-Broncos game for a third time, loving the outcome again. Big Grin

12-22-2011 07:53 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ummm..not much.. It is Joey T's Birth day today according to that little message that goes accross the bottom of the screen.

Any bets on if it is his real age? Smile

Happy B-day Joey!

Dar

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
12-23-2011 19:13 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello boyz and girlz . . .

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH