77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s DVD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
watercarving
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2010

77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What are the chances of finding a copy of this?

thanks,
07-28-2011 06:41 watercarving is offline Search for Posts by watercarving Add watercarving to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: 77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://splicd.com/KX5jNnDMfxA/15/19

07-28-2011 21:11 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: 77s DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I kid.

Not sure really...as far as reasonable prices anyway. Amazon has a few pop up on occasion, but the price is usually pretty steep:

http://www.amazon.com/77s-Seventy-Sevens...11912755&sr=8-5

07-28-2011 21:14 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
watercarving
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by watercarving
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If there's demand to drive those prices wonder why they don't do another printing?
07-29-2011 19:10 watercarving is offline Search for Posts by watercarving Add watercarving to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if the Good Dr would "burn" a copy for you at a more moderate fee.

He hes been know to do things like that in the past.

Mine isn't for sale at any price.........well at least not for $55 like in the above post. Hey I have kids that will be going to college!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brave sir robin: 08-01-2011 06:20.

08-01-2011 06:19 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by watercarving
If there's demand to drive those prices wonder why they don't do another printing?

This isn't "demand"...it's just one solitary dude on Amazon who's attempting to sell his copy of the DVD for roughly double what he paid. I get maybe....maybe....10 requests per year from people that want it since the DVD went out of print, and while I'd love to fork out the thousands it costs to reproduce the package, discs, licensing, etc, it's hard to justify those costs when few seem to still want it and there are current projects that are coming out soon.

I'm looking into some other options, but if it happens it won't be until later this year...

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records

08-01-2011 11:24 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

current projects Jeff?.....Like what? : )
08-01-2011 11:38 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

We get request for it occasionally. I have no doubt that if we still had it in stock, it would be selling. That may not justify the total expense, but, just a FYI for whatever its worth...
08-01-2011 12:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s DVD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH