77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » re: bian307's posts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page re: bian307's posts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

re: bian307's posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so is Mike into evening gowns nowadays? Shocked
05-16-2011 19:53 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: bian307's posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, but a little caramel in the beard never hurt a fellow ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
caramelbeard.jpg

05-16-2011 20:46 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

RE: bian307's posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does this count? ~~

Queen LaFaga.jpg

05-17-2011 12:04 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

Or we could go here ~~

this is where my head is at.jpg

05-17-2011 12:06 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

And of course, there are always gumballs ~~

gumballs.jpg

05-17-2011 12:26 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

For now, I have forsaken all evening gowns and am sticking with my Carmex lipstick and combination shower cap/pill caddy ~~

pillhat.jpg

05-17-2011 19:28 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was going to comment that I know understand why chicle never succeeded as a rubber substitute (never quite could understand the chemistry), but I am so stunned by that clever combination that I don't think I can speak.
05-17-2011 19:48 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
For now, I have forsaken all evening gowns and am sticking with my Carmex lipstick and combination shower cap/pill caddy ~~

We witness the beginning of a trend--priceless.

05-17-2011 20:04 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure it is the beginning. Steve has commented sarcastically on that shower cap several times.
05-17-2011 20:08 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I don't have mine yet, so it was an honest mistake. Are they available in the 77s store? We could keep the money in the family that way.

05-17-2011 20:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

I don't really need a pill caddy right now. Do you think I could store garlic there?
05-17-2011 20:19 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I think you could modify it to be a delightful goat treat dispenser.

05-17-2011 20:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

I don't want to hear anything about dispensors after Mike's second to last photo. The ladies want nothing to do with that mess.
05-17-2011 20:30 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pfiagra

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
I don't want to hear anything about dispensors after Mike's second to last photo. The ladies want nothing to do with that mess.

I'm guessing that dispenser wants nothing to do with the ladies either.
05-17-2011 21:22 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Probably, but these ladies have horns.
05-17-2011 22:15 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » re: bian307's posts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH