77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike Roe 11/16/2010 Brookwood,Al » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe 11/16/2010 Brookwood,Al
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son-Of-Peawinkel Son-Of-Peawinkel is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Mike Roe 11/16/2010 Brookwood,Al Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dr. Love by candlelight lol. Great show to celebrate the eve of Peawinkel Sr's Bday! Was pleasantly surprised to hear Blue Sky...didn't see that one coming. You Don't Scare Me rocked! Enjoyed Jimmy alot...I'm also a huge Gene/Adam Again/Lost Dogs fan. Hope you have a nice stay in Hoover. Good luck in Nashville!
11-16-2010 21:42 Son-Of-Peawinkel is offline Search for Posts by Son-Of-Peawinkel Add Son-Of-Peawinkel to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to chime in on Son-O-Mine's sentiments. Great show! Setlist included Satan Your Kingdom, I'll Remember You Love, Sinner Won't You, Smokescreen (Doc wanted a low coyote sound at the end from the audience but we failed miserably), Blue Sky, MT, The Boat Ashore, Jimmy (dedicated to Gene), & electric renditions of You Don't Scare Me & Mercy Mercy. He finished up with The Lust The Flesh and let the audience do the "Hey Nah Nah"s on Nowhere Else (we nailed it). Very entertaining. On Blue Sky, since there was no Moline in Alabama, he altered the lyric to Maylene (where my church is located). Good to visit with Mike & jeffrey k after the show.

P.S. Welcome to the Blackboard, Eddie.

11-17-2010 21:01 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Omg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OMG OMG
Nowhere Else is my all time fav 77s song. I haven't heard it live in maybe 20 years.
11-29-2010 05:50 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike Roe 11/16/2010 Brookwood,Al

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH