77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » What Was in That Letter? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Was in That Letter?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

What Was in That Letter? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So...what, exactly, was in that letter? Anybody know?

10-10-2010 19:53 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Big Grin Letter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure, but whatever it is, it haunts me from this distance. Why don't you open it??
10-11-2010 08:39 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Cool 77th Post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey that last post was # 77!!
10-11-2010 08:45 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm kinda curious myself.
10-12-2010 01:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

why don't you open it? Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-12-2010 08:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do know that it was so sure, so persistent. That must have been one heck of a letter.

10-12-2010 17:07 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

read it again

10-12-2010 20:55 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

Tear the curtain down... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...pull the altar to the ground!

(But, seriously, Mike was goin' on about one of Paul's better ones, doncha think?!?)

Cool
10-20-2010 16:57 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I think it was a "you're not the father after all" letter........ Tongue

10-20-2010 18:48 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt

Hmmm ... will have to give it another listen with that in mind.
10-21-2010 03:35 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Robinbrevard
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt

Hmmm ... will have to give it another listen with that in mind.

I think you will find it will bring it full circle for you!

Wink Tongue

10-21-2010 09:14 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

$2 and a SASE
04-26-2011 05:52 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by brave sir robin
$2 and a SASE

lol

04-26-2011 07:38 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you can tell how new or old the fans are by if they get a "$2 and a SASE" joke Tongue
04-26-2011 08:19 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

yes and I am still mad I never sent in my $2 and a SASE!!!! Now I will NEVER know what they were like!!!! Oh the inhumanity!!!!
04-26-2011 18:06 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
you can tell how new or old the fans are by if they get a "$2 and a SASE" joke Tongue

....been there, mailed that.

04-26-2011 18:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Huzzah!
04-28-2011 00:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

....been there, mailed that.

I'm sure I must have done so, but I can't come up with any of them, prolly lost in a move
04-28-2011 05:00 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, what was in that letter?????? Confused
05-13-2011 02:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
So, what was in that letter?????? Confused

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
05-13-2011 07:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » What Was in That Letter?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH