77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » C-Stone 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C-Stone 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Cool C-Stone 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok for us non-Cornerstone attenders, can someone fill us in on favorite moments? We know Mike, Mike and Derri, Terry Taylor and Friends and the Lost Dogs all played yesterday, among many others. Can anyone share anything? I saw some pictures tagged on FB... A few words on this forum would also be cool... Cool
07-01-2010 11:21 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by Big Jim
RE: C-Stone 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh and of course, how could I forget...the Choir today too!! Really digging the new Choir CD. The pre-order package with the director's cut commentary on the songs and Q and A and the DVD stems of each song are GREAT too... Hearing the commentary definitely enhances the listening experience... For example, I knew the song "Mr. Chandler" was about Tim Chandler, but of course, did not know the story behind it. Funny stuff! With the DVD stems, we get to hear each track for each song. As an amateur recording musician, it's a lot of fun for me to hear the components that make up the entire song. So far, I have only checked out the stems for "A Friend So Kind", which is a very touching tribute to Tom Howard, who sounds like the best kind of friend anyone could have...

Anyway, back to Cornerstone... Maybe I should give folks a couple days to get home and ruminate on the experiences being that the festival is still going on...

Looking forward to the reports... Cool

Jim
07-02-2010 06:53 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: C-Stone 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Cornerstone website has blogs of people there, with lots of mentions of the guys you list.
Here's a link...

07-02-2010 20:30 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some Lost Dogs pics...

audiori has attached these images (downsized versions):
dogs1.jpg dogs2.jpg dogs3.jpg

07-03-2010 09:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another successful concert series - of course. Glad it went well. Smile

07-06-2010 10:14 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by Big Jim
C-Stone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks all! One of these years, I will be able to get there!
07-06-2010 11:22 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: C-Stone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/videos.php?v=191

07-06-2010 19:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

regardless of the line-up it is the greatest thing happening. I get much more from the new bands and checking out bands I don't know than just seeing my favs.

It is still a cheap vacation that you family will never forget.
04-26-2011 05:58 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Cornerstone 2011 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is right around the corner......

G-r and family will be there as always.

We once again have our RV site. Site A9 (near the merch area).

Stop by early for hot coffee, or to plug in your hairdryer or other devices or for a cool beverage.

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
06-15-2011 12:07 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Do you ever get pics that you could post of your family or the bands or all of the above? I have no delusions about being able to go, so I would love to experience it vicariously.

06-15-2011 14:33 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » C-Stone 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH