77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Show In Houston » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Show In Houston
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Lost Dogs Show In Houston gingeflixen 05-01-2010 19:30
 RE: Lost Dogs Show In Houston Kit 05-07-2010 15:40
 RE: Lost Dogs Show In Houston gingeflixen 05-20-2010 10:45

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-01-2010

Lost Dogs Show In Houston Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone interested in a Dogs show in Houston please inbox me.
Thanks!
05-01-2010 19:30 gingeflixen is offline Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: Lost Dogs Show In Houston Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in Austin, so I would more likely go to an Austin based show. But, I do have places where I can stay in Houston. So, if I were able to get off work, and I felt my now 10-year-old car was up to it, I could see myself making the trek to a Dogs show in Houston. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 05-07-2010 15:40.

05-07-2010 15:40 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
gingeflixen
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-01-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by gingeflixen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, we've got them booked for 7/12 in Houston! Hope you can make it! Check out www.2000projects.net/Dogs2010.html for details.
05-20-2010 10:45 gingeflixen is offline Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Show In Houston

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH