77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Show In Houston » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Show In Houston
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-01-2010

Lost Dogs Show In Houston Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone interested in a Dogs show in Houston please inbox me.
Thanks!
05-01-2010 19:30 gingeflixen is offline Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: Lost Dogs Show In Houston Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in Austin, so I would more likely go to an Austin based show. But, I do have places where I can stay in Houston. So, if I were able to get off work, and I felt my now 10-year-old car was up to it, I could see myself making the trek to a Dogs show in Houston. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 05-07-2010 15:40.

05-07-2010 15:40 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
gingeflixen
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-01-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by gingeflixen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, we've got them booked for 7/12 in Houston! Hope you can make it! Check out www.2000projects.net/Dogs2010.html for details.
05-20-2010 10:45 gingeflixen is offline Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Show In Houston

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH