77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Austin? San Antonio? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Austin? San Antonio? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do remember an issue of CCM in 1991 or so where certain artists were being asked what their favorite records were. I remember distinctly DC Talk referencing The 77s' Sticks and Stones. Of course, given Michael Tait had a band called Curious George that did covers which included The 77s' "This is the Way Love Is", I suppose he could have been just as responsible for that nomination as KevinousMaximous.

I hate knowing this shit sometimes.

12-16-2009 21:17 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Austin? San Antonio?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH