77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Tapings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tapings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

Thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These look cool; thanks for posting them!
08-08-2010 04:04 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Favorite 77s album: drowning with land in sight

RE: Thanks and more please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Reviewing some old posts I came across some comments I had made about suggestions for future releases.

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
Can I also put in a plug with the powers that be for some more official live releases. I would love a compilation of highlights from the 77s Cornerstone appearances or a live highlights compilation album.

Lo and behold the fans have been listened to and a Cornerstone Live compilation is about to come out. The only down side seems to be that it took the demise of the festival to prompt this release but at least those of us who were never able to make it to Cornerstone in person get to hear the 77s play live at it. Thanks again for those involved in putting this compilation together. I have put in my order and really look forward to hearing it. Thanks also for listening to the fans and responding.
07-02-2012 20:06 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Tapings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH