77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » roe in texas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page roe in texas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

roe in texas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this hasn't been announced here, has it?

11-10-2009 07:32 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: roe in texas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only in the kevinMax thread below...

11-10-2009 07:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

upon reading the Roe/Max news... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Somewhere in the world, j77 is curled up on a bathroom floor in a fetal position clutching a bottle of jack daniels and mumbling incoherently. Big Grin

Also, I think I am working late on Dec 12th but I will definitely try and go to that show, and probably the Dec 13th show too.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 11-10-2009 14:10.

11-10-2009 14:05 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think he had an Idaho thing this summer, didn't he?

11-10-2009 14:52 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! RE: upon reading the Roe/Max news... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
Somewhere in the world, j77 is curled up on a bathroom floor in a fetal position clutching a bottle of jack daniels and mumbling incoherently. Big Grin

actually, this is all he said on another board...

quote:
I'd pass on that show if it was coming to my area.

i wouldn't pass altogether, but i would leave after the opening act... Tongue

Pleased

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
11-10-2009 16:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » roe in texas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH