77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Test » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Test
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Testes 1.....2..........

Testes.......1......................2...................

......................3?

11-09-2009 18:01 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm.. where'd my post go..
11-09-2009 18:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

So was the hosting service screwing around with stuff again, I mean both boards getting goofy at the same time and all.
11-09-2009 19:02
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

The weird thing was for a while, it appeared there was data missing from our database on both boards.

For this board, the main issue apparently ended up being something server related... it took a couple of days for my fix to take effect, but once it did it came back. As far as I can tell, it seems to be ok now.

The DA board... I'm still trying to figure it out. It;s still looking like things are missing.
11-09-2009 19:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Test

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH