77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » "This is the Way Love Is" video live 1987 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "This is the Way Love Is" video live 1987
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

"This is the Way Love Is" video live 1987 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa just stumbled on this...I don't recall it being on the DVD...sounds pretty good (even though Jan is pretty much cut out)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnNB2sBvA70&feature=related

On the bridge part, I do prefer the more aggressive drumming that you hear on the S&S version tho.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 10-01-2009 21:47.

10-01-2009 21:42 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: "This is the Way Love Is" video live 1987 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I wonder why we didn't have access to this one during the compiling of the DVD .... I knew there was some other cool stuff out there.

Jeffrey K., do you remember ever seeing this performance in all those tapes? I watched so many I would have no idea anymore ...

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
77sin86.jpg

10-02-2009 18:30 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very cool
10-27-2009 19:07
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice find!
10-27-2009 20:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: "This is the Way Love Is" video live 1987 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Wow, I wonder why we didn't have access to this one during the compiling of the DVD .... I knew there was some other cool stuff out there.

Jeffrey K., do you remember ever seeing this performance in all those tapes? I watched so many I would have no idea anymore ...

Mike...yeah...we had access to this, but you passed on it. On it's own it's a cool performance, but it's like many on those tapes...in the context of a whole show you weren't thrilled with it and said you wanted to pass. I've yet to see anything on youtube that wasn't on one or more of the tapes you or Jan sent.

jeffrey k.

10-28-2009 04:55 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » "This is the Way Love Is" video live 1987

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH