77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!?? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent. Just excellent!

05-27-2009 13:35 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
steveruff steveruff is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-09-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was funny !
05-27-2009 14:11 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

what program is that in?

05-27-2009 16:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
what program is that in?

Logic

05-27-2009 16:16 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: 'roots' music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
To get this thread back up and running, here is a screenshot of the incendiary slide lead I just cut on Blind Joe Taggart's "Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down" for my upcoming solo album.

Judging from the shape of the wave file, perhaps I put just a little too much of myself into the performance Tongue

E-mails seem to stir up some passive-agressive responses. What else might we try?

05-27-2009 20:52 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

We could all boardswarm the TVB myspace page saying things like "We're lost, is this the Roe v. Pritzl page?"

05-27-2009 21:04 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

There's no point. The harder you push a guy like Titzyl, the firmer he will dig his heels in.

Give up.

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
We could all boardswarm the TVB myspace page saying things like "We're lost, is this the Roe v. Pritzl page?"

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
House of Dogs\' Cream.jpg

05-27-2009 23:24 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kit

we could use the TVB message board, except he freaking charges for it!

05-28-2009 09:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
me-is-e

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

RE: 'roots' music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
To get this thread back up and running, here is a screenshot of the incendiary slide lead I just cut on Blind Joe Taggart's "Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down" for my upcoming solo album.

Judging from the shape of the wave file, perhaps I put just a little too much of myself into the performance Tongue

I definately gotta say that wave looks beautiful to me! Can't wait for the new solo album.

05-28-2009 09:29 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
me-is-e

I tried the Violet Burning main page just a bit ago and it has a message reading like this:

"hello
sorry for the disconnect
our mach1ne is br0kEn

forN0n3t3rnAL L1f3 go to:
http://www.thevioletburning.com/station/default.html

to recieve gifts via d0wnLoAd or 1n Y0uR MA1lb0x go to:
www.thevioletburning.com/merch

to d0nAt3 go to:
http://www.thevioletburning.com/merch/support3.htm

to r3cc0m3nd a name for our new L1v3 record1ng
from Cornerstone 2007
twitter.com/violetburning

to support independent rock music go to:
www.thevioletburning.com/merch

d15c0nn3cT

R3P3@T

PLUGMY3y3s1nPlugmyEars1n 1t5th31mm1n3nTC0LL@P53"

Kindly don't ask me to translate any of that, I just did my best to follow the links. Big Grin

For my own part, I just really hope that things get worked out for this recording to see the light of day. Both The Violet Burning's "Chosen" and The 77's "Sticks & Stones" were some of the first albums I got when I started getting familiar with this beast known as Christian music. Pairing both artists together was just blending two favorite artists, making a unique experience and some wonderful reinterpretations of songs. I've got a couple of the tour bootlegs and they are excellent. Hopefully this just all works out soon! Cool

05-28-2009 09:45 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

quote:

SEE THIS IS ALL I CARE ABOUT - Dr. Love - laying down some new music for the RABID FREAK FANS!!!

Tongue

Great News Doctor.

~f

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
05-28-2009 11:46 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by me-is-e
quote:

I definately gotta say that wave looks beautiful to me! Can't wait for the new solo album.

You may want to take another look at that "wave" before you throw out how beautiful it looks to you!

05-28-2009 22:12 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

they don't call him Dr. Love for nothing... it even "comes out" in his recording...

yikes!!

~f

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
05-29-2009 05:54 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
me-is-e

Yikes is right!

Ok, I think I see what you mean now. Shocked Big Grin

If your pointing out what I think you are, just goes to show I never 'got' the phalic type of subliminal messages until someone kindly pointed it out to me. Wink

05-29-2009 06:13 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
If the Roe v. Pritzl thing doesn't work, there's always...

Roe v. Knott?

Roe v. Tait?

Roe v. Smith?

Roe v. Card?

Big Grin

Roe v. Stonehill?

Roe v. Peacock?

Roe v. Honeytree?
05-29-2009 18:13 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
quote:
Originally posted by Kit
If the Roe v. Pritzl thing doesn't work, there's always...

Roe v. Knott?

Roe v. Tait?

Roe v. Smith?

Roe v. Card?

Big Grin

Roe v. Stonehill?

Roe v. Peacock?

Roe v. Honeytree?

I was trying to be cute with all the Michaels.

I never really "got" Stonehill. In all fairness to him, I haven't heard much of what he's done. But the song "Shut De Do" has almost single-handedly soiled the prospect of me giving him a fair shake.

I mean, c'mon now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuBgu_Vxuw

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 05-29-2009 19:02.

05-29-2009 18:57 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
That's a lie. He is working on it, only very very slowly ... it's really to do with control more than commerce at this point.

Guess we all just have to be patient. I have thought about asking him to give me the files so I can get it mixed myself but he would never permit that.

I could if you want... Wink let me know...

06-01-2009 10:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

quote:
Yikes is right!

If your pointing out what I think you are, just goes to show I never 'got' the phalic type of subliminal messages until someone kindly pointed it out to me. Wink

I thought it kind of "pointed" itself out! Tongue

06-02-2009 22:12 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
me-is-e

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
Yikes is right!

I thought it kind of "pointed" itself out! Tongue

It did. It did.

But like I said in my intentionally teeny comment, I'm just good and stoopid when it comes to those sort of "points". Tongue Wink

06-03-2009 09:51 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Adam Adam is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Judging Stonehill Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please don't judge Sir Stonehill's incredible career based on his lame, never-ending live versions of "Shut De Do". I don't know a single Stonehill fan who wouldn't love for him to retire this monster....but for some reason he feels he must play it at every show, and he must ham it up and drag it out to interminable lengths.

That being said, please check out Welcome to Paradise, The Sky is Falling, Between the Glory and the Flame and Equator (the latter two featuring Terry Taylor as producer and DA as the band) and see what you've been missing.....I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
06-18-2009 08:37 Adam is offline Send an Email to Adam Search for Posts by Adam Add Adam to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH