77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!?? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what a prick. that's just stupid.

do me and nails need to drive out there and have a talk with him?

05-20-2009 02:33 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
He is. That's exactly it. He called my campaign to get you all to write him requesting the album 'the Roeians spamming me' and would have none of it.

Effer.

He calls that spam? If that's the case, we need to have peawinkle forward him a daily Kevin Max update, then he'll see what spam really is. Wink

05-20-2009 05:10 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
He is. That's exactly it. He called my campaign to get you all to write him requesting the album 'the Roeians spamming me' and would have none of it.

Effer.

He's an a$$, I guarantee I'll never buy another one of his albums, ever (except the Roe v. Pritzl).

~Saint Augustine~
05-20-2009 05:37 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

pritzl told me he's not working on it, and has no plans to.

doc love.... i e-mailed you.

05-20-2009 10:55 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

That's a lie. He is working on it, only very very slowly ... it's really to do with control more than commerce at this point.

Guess we all just have to be patient. I have thought about asking him to give me the files so I can get it mixed myself but he would never permit that.

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
gathering.jpg

05-20-2009 12:08 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Roeians--I've been jumped into another tribe! Happy

The situation is unfortunate, as are all instances of burning a house down to kill a rat. I don't know that we can generate enough "spam" between us to form a whole rat anyway.

05-20-2009 12:09 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I think the only one who has a right to complain here is Mike, so lets all shut up and let him go...

05-20-2009 12:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Yeah if he thinks fans asking about a release is spam, then he is in the wrong business.. Tongue
05-20-2009 14:21
pass the bacon
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-440.jpg

Registration Date: 08-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: that really, really good one

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Yeah if he thinks fans asking about a release is spam, then he is in the wrong business.. Tongue

+1

Big Grin

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us, we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be" - C.S. Lewis
05-20-2009 15:24 pass the bacon is offline Send an Email to pass the bacon Search for Posts by pass the bacon Add pass the bacon to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Proof Negative Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.thevioletburning.com/

800px-Mike_Pritzl.jpg

05-20-2009 16:25 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ron E Ron E is a male

RE: Proof Negative Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

05-20-2009 16:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

What does "HI THERE WORLD Goodnight" mean? Someone buy me a clue.

05-20-2009 18:13 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77

I would say fans asking about a release is a good thing, for the most part. It could turn badly, though.

This tour did what it was supposed to do, for me at least, in that a fan of one of its counterparts (Dr. Love) became a listener of the other guy, too. I got to hear TVB tunes for the first time because of these tours. I can wait, of course, as long as it comes out eventually.

Speaking of kmax, when is Derri gonna do a tour with him, a la Roe VS. Pritzl, featuring acoustic duo versions of "Speckled Bird" and "Jesus Freak"? Tongue

quote:
I have thought about asking him to give me the files so I can get it mixed myself but he would never permit that.

Maybe you could each release your own versions Big Grin

05-20-2009 20:39 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

If the Roe v. Pritzl thing doesn't work, there's always...

Roe v. Knott?

Roe v. Tait?

Roe v. Smith?

Roe v. Card?

Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 05-20-2009 21:25.

05-20-2009 21:24 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Roeians? I am a fu..............-cktardian thank you very much. And if you ask me Pritzl is douche bagian.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 05-20-2009 21:45.

05-20-2009 21:44 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Ron E Ron E is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Kit

Roe v. Knott?

Roe v. Tait?

Roe v. Smith?

Roe v. Card?

Big Grin

what year was was roe v. wade?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 05-20-2009 22:03.

05-20-2009 22:03 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

I actually had to double check.

05-20-2009 22:19 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote]Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by Kit

Roe v. Knott?

Roe v. Tait?

Roe v. Smith?

Roe v. Card?

Big Grin

what year was was roe v. wade?[/quote]

....and, from Michael Jackson's Top 10 list:

Singer says that rumors that he is dead aren't true

I have this philosophical curiosity as to why singing about the Prince of Peace creates so much conflict, but it's better not to think that hard. We ultimately only answer for ourselves.

05-21-2009 13:21 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77

So what would it be called if the good Doctor bootlegged his own performance? Would it still be called a bootleg?

05-21-2009 20:39 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

'roots' music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To get this thread back up and running, here is a screenshot of the incendiary slide lead I just cut on Blind Joe Taggart's "Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down" for my upcoming solo album.

Judging from the shape of the wave file, perhaps I put just a little too much of myself into the performance Tongue

Peeny Baby.jpg

05-27-2009 13:09 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH