77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Exhaustive list of concerts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Exhaustive list of concerts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

Exhaustive list of concerts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a list out there somewhere of EVERY show ever played by the 77's?
05-11-2009 13:15 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
pass the bacon
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-440.jpg

Registration Date: 08-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: that really, really good one

RE: Exhaustive list of concerts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

somewhere = mike under hypnosis

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us, we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be" - C.S. Lewis
05-11-2009 13:23 pass the bacon is offline Send an Email to pass the bacon Search for Posts by pass the bacon Add pass the bacon to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Somwhere, written in stone in God's library, I'm sure.

05-11-2009 13:32 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carl Salad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to make a list of all the concerts I've been to. I saw the 77's (and DA) at some church near where I lived in Riverside, CA, a couple of times, but I can't remember the name of the church. This was 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993.
05-11-2009 14:02 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Jeez we're not exactly like the Grateful Dead where someone was logging every gig into some kinda database from Day One it seems ..... azzzif some acidhead could have done that anyways .... but they did!
05-11-2009 17:27 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ron E Ron E is a male

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Jeez we're not exactly like the Grateful Dead where someone was logging every gig into some kinda database from Day One it seems ..... azzzif some acidhead could have done that anyways .... but they did!

Who is azzzif? The longest lasting Arabic friend of the band?

05-11-2009 21:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
me-is-e

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

Who is azzzif? The longest lasting Arabic friend of the band?

Tongue

05-13-2009 12:01 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
me-is-e

Seriously though, someone (or a group of someone's) needs to start working on this. The Choir was a complete one in their boxset book. Its helped me remember my few concert moments with them, including their trip to our teeny college town of Kirksville, MO! Big Grin

05-13-2009 12:04 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

There was a rough 77s timeline put together ages ago, but I think it was missing a lot and contained some questionable information. If I can find it, maybe I can pull the shows out and post them on the board. Maybe board members can help fill in the gaps.
05-13-2009 12:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Yeah we had pulled them from old issues of CCM and other rags, plus we probably have the old announcement list tour announcements.
05-13-2009 13:20
me-is-e

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
There was a rough 77s timeline put together ages ago, but I think it was missing a lot and contained some questionable information. If I can find it, maybe I can pull the shows out and post them on the board. Maybe board members can help fill in the gaps.

Excellent idea. Would be glad to help if I can.

05-13-2009 13:37 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Exhaustive list of concerts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH