77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs tunes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Lost Dogs tunes
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 New Lost Dogs tunes MarkyMark77 04-16-2009 14:32
 RE: New Lost Dogs tunes audiori 04-16-2009 15:44
 RE: New Lost Dogs tunes Cynthia 04-16-2009 16:51
 RE: New Lost Dogs tunes Audiori J 06-12-2009 12:03

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

New Lost Dogs tunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just thought you might like to know, for those not on myspace:

Previews of new Lost Dogs songs from the "Route 66" project.

There are also a few blog posts up:
Terry Taylor checks in

It's me - Indie Hindie

04-16-2009 14:32 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its a cool album from start to finish... more than a dozen songs. In some ways, reminiscent of Scenic Routes or Green Room Serenade.. in other ways, brand new ground for the Dogs I think.

Wicked Guns (which you can hear a sample of here) is one of the first standouts to me.
04-16-2009 15:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't really hear this over the piano in the background the fist time I listened. It's good. Can't wait to hear the whole album. Any song about Wild Bill Hickock has got to be good... Smile

04-16-2009 16:51 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

The album is a classic before its even come out.
06-12-2009 12:03
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs tunes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH