77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs tunes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Lost Dogs tunes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

New Lost Dogs tunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just thought you might like to know, for those not on myspace:

Previews of new Lost Dogs songs from the "Route 66" project.

There are also a few blog posts up:
Terry Taylor checks in

It's me - Indie Hindie

04-16-2009 14:32 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its a cool album from start to finish... more than a dozen songs. In some ways, reminiscent of Scenic Routes or Green Room Serenade.. in other ways, brand new ground for the Dogs I think.

Wicked Guns (which you can hear a sample of here) is one of the first standouts to me.
04-16-2009 15:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't really hear this over the piano in the background the fist time I listened. It's good. Can't wait to hear the whole album. Any song about Wild Bill Hickock has got to be good... Smile

04-16-2009 16:51 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

The album is a classic before its even come out.
06-12-2009 12:03
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs tunes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH