77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Original Sticks and Stones T-Shirt » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Original Sticks and Stones T-Shirt
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WellAllRight WellAllRight is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-02-2009
Favorite 77s album: All Fall Down

Original Sticks and Stones T-Shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check this out: The original STICKS AND STONES TEE up for auction (along with the EP shirt as a bonus).

T-Shirt for Auction

If that doesn't work, copy and paste: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=140305032757

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WellAllRight: 03-02-2009 15:47.

03-02-2009 14:35 WellAllRight is offline Send an Email to WellAllRight Homepage of WellAllRight Search for Posts by WellAllRight Add WellAllRight to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

RE: Original Sticks and Stones T-Shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that shirt different from this one?

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/stick...shirt/151399598
03-02-2009 14:56 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well the back has "tour '91" so I'm thinking it's different.

Also, he says they aren't from cafe express.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 03-02-2009 15:38.

03-02-2009 15:37 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
WellAllRight WellAllRight is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-02-2009
Favorite 77s album: All Fall Down

Thread Starter Thread Started by WellAllRight
RE: Original Sticks and Stones T-Shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YES! Totally different! Not a re-issue or re-release. I bought the t-shirt during the '91 tour (either at the King's Place in Southwest Ohio or C-Stone). It's the original.

Sticks and Stones Tee

03-02-2009 15:46 WellAllRight is offline Send an Email to WellAllRight Homepage of WellAllRight Search for Posts by WellAllRight Add WellAllRight to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh man, my brother had that Sticks and Stones shirt. LOVED it.
03-02-2009 16:58 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
oh man, my brother had that Sticks and Stones shirt. LOVED it.

so did i! wore it out to shreds...
almost bid 7.77 but just watching item...
for now.. Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-02-2009 20:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Original Sticks and Stones T-Shirt

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH