77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Central Kentucky Roe show.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Central Kentucky Roe show..
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Central Kentucky Roe show.. studio246 10-28-2008 17:51
 RE: Central Kentucky Roe show.. jeffrey k. 10-31-2008 08:08

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
studio246 studio246 is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-30-2004

Central Kentucky Roe show.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, everyone:

I'm considering hosting a small, intimate concert featuring Mike Roe in the central Kentucky area on Thursday, November 20. If you'd be interested in attending (I'm just asking to gauge attendance), hit me at studio246@qx.net with how many you could bring at... let's say $10 bucks.

Thanks,
Steve Broderson
10-28-2008 17:51 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: Central Kentucky Roe show.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve..

I left you a phone message about the show...can you give me a call?

jeffrey k.

10-31-2008 08:08 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Central Kentucky Roe show..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH