77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » New old photos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New old photos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

New old photos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just found these old photos I took of a solo Mike show sometime around 95 to 98. I can't remember when or where - but it was Orange County, CA, I believe.

10-18-2008 00:05 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: New old photos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where the hell was that?

I don't remember playing in any such setting. It's as if Crosby, Stills & Nash themselves were posing right across from me on that old couch for their first album.

Doctor Love has attached this image:
8cd11363ada04fb03deec010.L.jpg

10-18-2008 00:21 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carl Salad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I remember correctly, it was some coffee shop-like place in a strip mall. I remember sitting on the floor. I think some dude (Matthew something?) opened and someone played an accordion? Then you came on. Damn, I wish I could be more specific.
10-18-2008 00:26 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

RE: New old photos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Where the hell was that?

I don't remember playing in any such setting. It's as if Crosby, Stills & Nash themselves were posing right across from me on that old couch for their first album.

You could chime in on "Wooden Ships" and play those mean Neil Young licks.
10-18-2008 00:27 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Salad
If I remember correctly, it was some coffee shop-like place in a strip mall. I remember sitting on the floor. I think some dude (Matthew something?) opened and someone played an accordion? Then you came on. ****, I wish I could be more specific.

I can't say "da_n"? Really?
10-18-2008 00:27 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp RE: New old photos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Where the hell was that?

crosby, stills, nash and roe.........
now that would be classic! Cool Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-18-2008 10:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
quote:
If I remember correctly, it was some coffee shop-like place in a strip mall. I remember sitting on the floor. I think some dude (Matthew something?) opened and someone played an accordion? Then you came on. ****, I wish I could be more specific.

Sad but true bro.

10-18-2008 13:14 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Some words were causing the entire websites to be blocked on a lot of public computers and public internet hookups (work, schools, libraries, hotels, airports, hospitals, etc).

Right now, thanks to the filter, its not blocked on any machine that we can test it on. We're trying to go through and slowly ease up the restrictions until we can find just the right balance.

While words like that are not offensive to most of us on the board, they're not worth potentially losing a lot of website traffic.
10-18-2008 13:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

on the da board, we say damb........ (daniel amos message board...) Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-18-2008 14:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
pass the bacon
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-440.jpg

Registration Date: 08-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: that really, really good one

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
... We're trying to go through and slowly ease up the restrictions until we can find just the right balance...

there's something vaguely familiar about this proposition...can't quite put my finger on it...

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us, we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be" - C.S. Lewis
10-18-2008 19:14 pass the bacon is offline Send an Email to pass the bacon Search for Posts by pass the bacon Add pass the bacon to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Not to get all technical on 'ya, but it was Stephen Stills playing all the 'mean' licks on Wooden Ships (well, at least most of the time)

quote:
quote:
Where the hell was that?

Doctor Love has attached this image:
csn005.jpg

10-18-2008 19:42 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Some words were causing the entire websites to be blocked on a lot of public computers and public internet hookups (work, schools, libraries, hotels, airports, hospitals, etc).

Right now, thanks to the filter, its not blocked on any machine that we can test it on. We're trying to go through and slowly ease up the restrictions until we can find just the right balance.

While words like that are not offensive to most of us on the board, they're not worth potentially losing a lot of website traffic.

Very understandable.

10-19-2008 17:49 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

wish I could see the pictures and not the DAMB red Xs Crying Big Grin

Michaelohwell

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
10-20-2008 06:20 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » New old photos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH