77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » another Nail and BABABABA weird message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page another Nail and BABABABA weird message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shincrono shincrono is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-02-2008

Question another Nail and BABABABA weird message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody!!!

I am a huge fan of 70´s and 80´s rock. And the 77´s are cool!!!

Am a new fan of this band. I have a question. In the album "all fall down" are two songs: antoher nail and babababa both songs are cool but I don´t know if someone notice in the last seconds of another nail song the music stops and the singer said a strange sentence without sense: somethig like: "i chaba sikantar epirbt" and he repeat it like 6 times without music. When I heard that I thought this is odd. The first time I heard it I ignored it. But the weird thing is in the Bababa song. When the song is ending and they sing the chorus for last time, you can hear again the strange sentence over and over again, very low, during the chorus. Please can someone tell me if this sentence or message have a meaning?
09-02-2008 07:48 shincrono is offline Send an Email to shincrono Search for Posts by shincrono Add shincrono to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread should help you.....

Deshtapa Deshtapa Geprert

09-02-2008 08:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
shincrono shincrono is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by shincrono
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your answer!! I don´t know for my is very odd and wierd, sounds subliminal. I don´t know. Sound like the classic subliminal case.
09-02-2008 09:44 shincrono is offline Send an Email to shincrono Search for Posts by shincrono Add shincrono to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

whoa! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I totally forgot that we ran Griffith's German gag on its own somewhere at the end of the All Fall Down CD. That was because I stumbled upon the master tape of the bit on a tiny little reel all by its lonesome, and thought it might be fun for fans to hear it without the usual musical accompaniment.

Nearly 25 years later and this ridiculous idea still gets endless attention. Guess we need to do enigmatic German voice drop-ins more often .. Roll Eyes

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Sunny Goodge Street.jpg

09-02-2008 13:17 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » another Nail and BABABABA weird message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH