77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » You Tube » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You Tube
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

You Tube Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been killing the last couple of hours on YouTube. There's some great Mike Roe/77's/Lost Dogs stuff.

What's your favorite/most interesting video?
08-27-2008 21:11 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: You Tube Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Salad
I've been killing the last couple of hours on YouTube. There's some great Mike Roe/77's/Lost Dogs stuff.

What's your favorite/most interesting video?

The recent video of him @ JJT's living room performing Ache Beautiful with Matt Slocum is my all-time favorite YouTube video.

Cool

08-28-2008 21:05 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carl Salad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My new favorite Mike Roe YouTube video . . .

(I wish I could get a birthday present like that.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_Bd9A0QGg
11-24-2008 23:32 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Angry Who you callin' TUBE? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yer mom's a TUBE! Evil

Tongue

11-25-2008 06:39 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never Going Back Again

From the show at my church:

Smokescreen

Second encore at the Eugene show:

Dave's Blues

That's a show that I would have loved to seen!

11-25-2008 06:47 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
ciniree
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-518.jpg

Registration Date: 08-03-2008
Favorite 77s album: HGB

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
Never Going Back Again

Never Going Back Again has Limelight played on the end of it. Limelight is such a beautiful song.
11-25-2008 09:25 ciniree is offline Send an Email to ciniree Search for Posts by ciniree Add ciniree to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:

Dave's Blues

I was at that show, it was great.

~Saint Augustine~
11-25-2008 16:03 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan
quote:

Dave's Blues

I was at that show, it was great.

As was I. An incredible night. The Strawmen were awesome as well

11-25-2008 20:49 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8jdjf3Eio

12-01-2008 07:36 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by gator77da
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8jdjf3Eio

A little dark, but still great. Who played drums?

~Saint Augustine~
12-01-2008 09:02 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

Oh, I am aware of the crappy quality, but I did want to have something anyway. That was the bass player from Green Bracelet on the drums.

12-01-2008 11:50 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » You Tube

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH