77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Deshtapa Deshtapa Geprert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Deshtapa Deshtapa Geprert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
studio246 studio246 is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-30-2004

RE: wie schafe kaput Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of Steve Griffith, this reminds me of my favorite mis-heard lyric from Vector.

Listen to "Only To Fail Again". About 1:30, Steve sings

"Blacks killing whites killing blacks... and Aryans killing Jews"

For years I thought he was singing "Blacks killing whites killing blacks... and everyone's killing Jews"

I kept thinking, man our Jewish brothers have had it tough, but not EVERYONE's trying to kill them... We had a laugh about it later.

Broderson
08-08-2008 13:18 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
pass the bacon
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-440.jpg

Registration Date: 08-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: that really, really good one

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti

Given the environment, I'd vote for the first choice and say an arbitrary musical addition was tacked on for effect in the form of a tolerance range for the conversion.

what she said

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us, we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be" - C.S. Lewis
08-08-2008 13:46 pass the bacon is offline Send an Email to pass the bacon Search for Posts by pass the bacon Add pass the bacon to your Buddy List
ciniree
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-518.jpg

Registration Date: 08-03-2008
Favorite 77s album: HGB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So it's basically nothing specific but just something like I had already figured out.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ciniree: 08-08-2008 19:00.

08-08-2008 14:34 ciniree is offline Send an Email to ciniree Search for Posts by ciniree Add ciniree to your Buddy List
juan ahmal juan ahmal is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-551.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2008
Favorite 77s album: TTB

drool with all these mimes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba
Weebles leave, Weebles leave
cuz we fell to burdening our heart
and it's strewn, yes it's strewn
off a cat special thrown tonight

That's how the rest of the song goes, right? right!?

But seriously, my only other mistaken 77s lyric is "I want it bad!" instead of "I want it, bam!" in The Lust, so I'm not that big of a dweeb. Tongue

08-11-2008 14:18 juan ahmal is offline Send an Email to juan ahmal Search for Posts by juan ahmal Add juan ahmal to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: drool with all these mimes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where the hell is Tor in this thread?

Right up his sad little alley, I'd say.

Doctor Love has attached this image:
pervave.jpg

08-11-2008 21:39 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Solzhenitsyn had to die to unearth Ray Steele, so I don't think the trunkful of costumes that is Mudpappy operates simply or by any discernable logic.

08-12-2008 11:09 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Tor is dead? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Solzhenitsyn!?!? Who the hell is that?

Both Tor and Ray Steele have coexisted for years. No one had to die, silly rabbit.

Or am I missing something? Did Nana finally sit on Tor and take him out that way? Crying

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Poor Tor.jpg

08-12-2008 15:14 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: drool with all these mimes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Where the hell is Tor in this thread?

Right up his sad little alley, I'd say.

we're going to need you to observe the rules about profanity, good doctor. Big Grin

08-12-2008 17:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

With Alexander now dead, we need Tor more than ever. Who else can
decry the ugliness and spiritual vapidity of the dominant pop culture of the modern West with such authority as our sad and empty sack?
08-12-2008 18:55 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

You guys are all frickin nuts.

God bless you. Wink Big Grin

08-13-2008 14:31 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Sam e. Ching
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-26-2008

I always thought Indian Winter chorus from Drowning with Land In Sight was

Fly, outside of thine
Flee the clean eye
Complete up the loving gate
And try, to realize
That what you can't find
Is time and the Being tied to . . . .

I always thought it was one of those imponderables that blew my mind -then I got the lyrics and realized that I'm just an idiot.
10-02-2008 10:00 Sam e. Ching is offline Search for Posts by Sam e. Ching Add Sam e. Ching to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Deshtapa Deshtapa Geprert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH