77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Room on Friendfeed Dedicated to the 77s » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Room on Friendfeed Dedicated to the 77s
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigstrings bigstrings is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-25-2008

New Room on Friendfeed Dedicated to the 77s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, long time fan here. I just wanted to invite everyone to the Friendfeed "room" I just created for the only boy band that matters.

It's called 77s - You Walked In The Room
http://friendfeed.com/rooms/77s

If you haven't heard of the Friendfeed before, it's something that gathers all the news and comments of your friends. If anyone knows of other sites with 77s related material that is published to RSS, please let me know so that I can add them.

Thanks,
Jim
06-25-2008 13:57 bigstrings is offline Send an Email to bigstrings Search for Posts by bigstrings Add bigstrings to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the heads-up on the feed.

06-25-2008 21:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » New Room on Friendfeed Dedicated to the 77s

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH