77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » Returning Rarities » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Returning Rarities 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Returning Rarities Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A few rarities and oddities should be making their reappearance in the 77s store very soon. Keep watching.

The first title to make its return should be "All Day Sing and Dinner On The Ground" - in a jewel case for the first time.

Update: this series is dead. All Day Sing can still be ordered at www.DanielAmos.com however.
05-22-2008 16:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

05-22-2008 16:54 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome. Cool

05-23-2008 06:18 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

return echoes o' faith or pray naked with rarities/outtakes...

Cool

05-23-2008 08:20 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

echoes o' faith? Confused Pleased Cool
05-24-2008 04:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

I'd like to see 'Direct' -- I kept putting off the purchase of it until it was too late!
05-24-2008 15:13 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

What we're mainly focusing on with this announcement are those weird little releases like "All Day Sing" and possibly some of the fan club stuff. We're working to make some of those things available again at a pretty low cost to the fans.

Regular albums would take more time and work and would have to be done with a longer schedule... some would probably have to be remastered for example... efforts have been underway for quite a while to do something although theres no firm dates yet.
05-24-2008 19:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by zing
I'd like to see 'Direct' -- I kept putting off the purchase of it until it was too late!

Yeah, you missed out... Direct is pretty cool! Cool
05-25-2008 03:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
What we're mainly focusing on with this announcement are those weird little releases like "All Day Sing" and possibly some of the fan club stuff. We're working to make some of those things available again at a pretty low cost to the fans..

Tha fan club stuff is pretty fun, and I for one would like to get the stuff that I missed out on! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-25-2008 03:50.

05-25-2008 03:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many 7s fan club CDs have there been over the years? Confused
05-25-2008 03:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Yeah, you missed out... Direct is pretty cool! Cool

Thanks for rubbing it in! Crying
05-26-2008 08:21 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

quote:

This one is cool too! Cool
05-26-2008 08:23 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
quote:

This one is cool too! Cool

That's what I hear! Cool
05-26-2008 08:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

quote:
How many 7s fan club CDs have there been over the years? Confused

i think just happy chrimbo & guilty pleasures...

and

mike did roesbud

peace.

05-27-2008 04:48 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
Administrator

Now available..

- All Day Sing and Dinner on the Ground - Terry Scott Taylor & Michael Roe
The nice little BBQ tour EP that Mike & Terry did a few years back. The tour leftovers always sold out quickly, so here it is again.. in a jewel case for the first time.

- Happy Chrimbo - The 77s
Rare 77s Christmas EP.. this time in a jewel case.
06-27-2008 21:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Favorite 77s album: drowning with land in sight

An update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have posted this elsewhere but to park it in the appropriate thread – is there any update on fan club re-releases? I would love to see both Rosebuds and Guilty Pleasures re-released. Is there any possibility of this happening any time soon?
04-20-2010 02:37 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: An update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sure hope so. I'm always losing my copies ~~ Evil

In the meantime, watch for something completely different and yet, something oh so familiar. Film at eleven ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image:
different yet familiar.jpg

04-20-2010 09:24 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Administrator

Yup, both should be back pretty soon. Other things keep pushing their way to the front of the line, but I think there will be an opening pretty soon.
04-20-2010 14:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Glad I got them on the first release
04-26-2011 05:53 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Administrator

Finally had time to get Guilty Pleasures back in stock. Roesbud should be returning soon as well.
07-06-2011 13:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » Returning Rarities

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH