77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77's on tour! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: The 77's on tour! Cynthia 06-25-2008 12:17
 77s Aurora IL tix... jeffrey k. 06-26-2008 09:03
 RE: 77s Aurora IL tix... dennis 06-26-2008 18:40
 RE: The 77's on tour! Sharon 06-28-2008 11:34
 RE: The 77's on tour! Sam e. Ching 08-06-2008 19:32
 RE: The 77's on tour! lam77s 08-07-2008 11:19

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
It was a poor choice of words about words on my part--sorry about that, Cindy! What I meant to say is that words come into usage when enough people construct the same word from the same parts and it catches on.

welcome to etymology class! Where's evangiGurbax when you need him? Frown

Anyway--everybody have a good time in IL the next few days. Smile Bring your dictionaries along to read on the road trip. Big Grin

Yeah, no doubt. I already had to look up etymology too!! Goodness. Big Grin

06-25-2008 12:17 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

77s Aurora IL tix... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone on this board still plans on going to the 77s show tonight, you have until 3pm to purchase tickets. (Originally it was going to be pulled at 12, but I have more time today than I thought I would....)

jeffrey k.

06-26-2008 09:03 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: 77s Aurora IL tix... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
If anyone on this board still plans on going to the 77s show tonight, you have until 3pm to purchase tickets. (Originally it was going to be pulled at 12, but I have more time today than I thought I would....)
jeffrey k.

I wish! Pleased
06-26-2008 18:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be seeing the guys in Dayton in about 6.5 hours!!!!!

06-28-2008 11:34 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Sam e. Ching
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-26-2008

Jeffrey K - I know this is a long shot, but I am taking a very rare (ok first time ever) business trip to Sacramento and will be in town the nights of 8/13 and 8/14. Any chance that Dr. Love or any of his minions are playing live locally?

Secondly, if they aren't, any secondary suggestions for good folks locally to go see?

Thanks in advance . . .
08-06-2008 19:32 Sam e. Ching is offline Search for Posts by Sam e. Ching Add Sam e. Ching to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by Sam e. Ching
Jeffrey K - I know this is a long shot, but I am taking a very rare (ok first time ever) business trip to Sacramento and will be in town the nights of 8/13 and 8/14. Any chance that Dr. Love or any of his minions are playing live locally?

Secondly, if they aren't, any secondary suggestions for good folks locally to go see?

Thanks in advance . . .

I don't know if they will be playing, but Bruce and Mark have a standing weekly Wednesday night gig with Jimmy Pailer at The Torch at 9pm.

Linda
08-07-2008 11:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH