77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77's on tour! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Chicago area show info... (Aurora IL) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So after numerous delays trying to find a venue, my friend Benjie at BackThird Audio graciously offered to host the 77's show in his studio. There are only 40 tickets available for what will surely be an intimate - once in a lifetime performance from the 77's....

Lo-Fidelity Presents:
Thursday, June 26, 2008
BACKTHIRD AUDIO (www.backthird.com)
67 S. Stolp Ave.
Aurora IL 60506
Doors open: 7:00pm
Showtime: 7:30pm
Tickets: $18 - tickets must be purchased in advance.
Your "ticket" is your paypal confirmation email.
No tickets will be sold at the door.
This concert is being held in the beautiful "live room" of the studio at BackThird Audio in downtown Aurora.
There is a 40 seat capacity for the concert.
For more info and to purchase tickets, please visit: http://www.lo-fidelity.com/77s_show.html

jeffrey k.

05-21-2008 17:10 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

another show listing... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

June 22, 2008 - Litchfield IL.
First Baptist Church of Litchfield
608 N Van Buren Street
Litchfield IL 62056
Doors open: 6:30pm
Showtime: 7:00pm
Tickets: $8 in advance, $10 at the door. (Advance ticket ordering will be available asap.)
show contact info available asap.

Litchfield is located off hwy 55 in southern Illinois. 46 miles south of Springfield Illinois and roughly 55 miles north of the Greater Saint Louis Metro-East area. This will be an ideal show for both fans in southern Illinois and St. Louis alike. (There will be no St. Louis show on this tour.)

jeffrey k.

05-22-2008 21:38 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

77's tour as of 5/22/08 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friday, June 20th - Marietta GA.
3 Bears Cafe www.threebearscafe.com
105 North Park Square,
Marietta GA 30060
Green Bracelet will open the show.
Showtime: 8PM
Must be 18+ years to attend.
Ticket Price: $12
Tickets available online at www.myspace.com/annemarieperry
(**Advise to buy in advance...this is going to be a full room) Your paypal receipt will be your ticket, please print out and bring to show.

Saturday, June 21 - Hendersonville TN
"The Living Room" @ First Baptist Church Hendersonville.
106 Bluegrass Commons Blvd.,
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
Showtime: 7:00PM (Doors @ 6:30pm)
Lewis and Mary Lea will open the show...
Ticket price: $5.00 at the door.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 - Litchfield IL.
608 N Van Buren Street
Litchfield IL 62056
Tickets: $8 in advance through itickets, $10 at the door.
http://www.itickets.com/events/210503/Litchfield_IL/77s.html
Litchfield is located off hwy 55 in southern Illinois. 46 miles south of Springfield Illinois and roughly 55 miles north of the Greater St. Louis Metro-East area. This will be an ideal show for both fans in southern Illinois and St. Louis alike. (There will be no St. Louis show on this tour.)

Monday, June 23 - open date (we are still looking for a show)

Tuesday, June 24th - Ames IA
Zeke's (Live Music, Performing Arts, Community Center) www.zekesames.com
3329 Lincoln Way,
Ames, IA 50014
Show starts: 7:30pm
Tickets: $15
Ticket info found at www.zekesames.com

Wednesday, June 25 - Rock Island IL
Comedy Sportz
1818 3rd Ave.,
Rock Island, IL 61201
Showtime: 7:30PM (Doors 7;00PM)
Ticket Prices: $15-if you purchase by June 13. $18.00 from June 14 - June 24th, $20 on day of show at the door.
Call District Drugs & Compounding Center, Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 5PM to Purchase Tickets. Call @ 309.786.8431 or Toll Free @ 866.842.3351 (Credit Card Payment- Visa/Master Card/Discover)- all sales final. Tickets will be issued "will call" at Door.
For more info contact Jim Perry @ jperry68@mchsi.com (subject 77's show)
Website for more info @ www.districtdrugs.com (Site will be up and running by 5/13)

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Lo-Fidelity Presents the 77's @ BACKTHIRD AUDIO (www.backthird.com)
67 S. Stolp Ave.
Aurora IL 60506
This concert is being held in the beautiful "live room" of the studio at BackThird Audio in downtown Aurora.
For more info and to purchase tickets, please visit: http://www.lo-fidelity.com/77s_show.html

Friday, June 27 - Livonia MI
Trinity House Theatre www.trinityhouse.org
38840 W. Six Mile
Livonia, MI 48152-2605
Showtime: 8PM (doors at 7:30pm)
Ticket Price: $18, $15 for members
Contact 734-464-6302 or tickets@trinityhouse.org to reserve tickets

Saturday, June 28 - Dayton OH
Canal Street Tavern www.canalstreettavern.com
308 E. First Street,
Dayton, OH 45402
Showtime: 9:00PM (Doors open 8:00PM)
Opening band TBA
Ticket Price: $15 in advance, $17 at the door.
Advance tickets can be purchased at Canal Street Tavern (cash only), or can be charged online & by phone through itickets. http://www.itickets.com/events/209399/Dayton_OH/77s.html or 1-800-965-9324 (service charge applies)
Contact "Hear The Light" at 937-426-5400 or email deb@hearthelight.com (subject 77's show) for more info.
Please note, you must be at least 18 or accompanied by parent or legal guardian to attend this concert.

Thursday, July 3 - Cornerstone
Gallery Stage
8:15pm - 9:15pm

Friday, July 4 - Cornerstone
Main Stage
7:15pm - 7:30pm

jeffrey k.

05-22-2008 21:56 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Attention Whoa, Nelly! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This blog from Adrian Bourgeois:

Bourgeois Tagg Reunion-June 3rd at the Crest
Current mood: excited

The rumors are true.....on June 3rd at the Crest Theater in Sacramento, my dear padre's old band Bourgeois Tagg is reuniting for the first time ever (and according to my dad the last time ever) as part of a big multi-artist concert. The concert is being put on to benefit Richard Oates, a family friend and former lead singer for my dad's even older band, Uncle Rainbow who will also be reuniting for the concert. Richard had a liver transplant seven years ago, and now the new liver has been failing him. He's now also in need of a surgery to fix a blocked coronary artery which he is unlikely to survive without a new liver. As of literally two days ago, Richard was finally approved for a new liver which is wonderful news and something that was in serious doubt up until just recently. The problem remains in the financial strains Richard's medical bills have placed on him and his family especially due to the fact that he has been unable to work since his recent complications began. This concert is being put on in hopes of alleviating some of those bills and ultimately help Richard and his wife Cindy get through this crisis. This is going to be an extraordinary event that I've been looking forward to since they decided they were doing a few months back. Besides once in a generation reunion perfomances by Bourgeois Tagg and Uncle Rainbow, the artists on the bill are Charlie Peacock, the 77's, Roger Smith....and me! I'll be playing with the usual suspects: Mike Roe, Larry Tagg, and Steve Mitchell and possibly popping up here and there throughout the rest of the night. Mostly I'll just be enjoying myself as much as anyone because, as much it might pain some to be reminded of this, I was just a baby when Bourgeois Tagg broke up so this will be my first time seeing them perform! Tickets are available online at www.tickets.com or the direct link is: http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPu...TDC&pid=6232423
Also, more info is available at www.unclerainbowreunion.com and please add us as a friend here on myspace at www.myspace.com/bourgeoistaggreunion. I cannot stress to you enough how much you need to not miss what promises to be an amazing concert for an awesome cause. See you there!
Peace,
Adrian

peawinkel has attached this image (reduced version):
Sac.jpg

05-24-2008 22:06 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
05-25-2008 04:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

77's tour as of 5/30/08 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tuesday, June 3rd - Sacramento, CA
Crest Theatre www.thecrest.com
1013 K St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please note that this is a benefit show for Richard Oates of Uncle Rainbow featuring reunion sets from Bourgeois Tagg and Uncle Rainbow as well as Charlie Peacock and the 77's!!!
Showtime: 7:00PM
Ticket Price: VIP - $100, General Admission - $30
VIP tickets include reception from 5:30-6:15 pm. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided and the Crest Theatre bar will have beer and wine offerings available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased durectly through tickets.com -
http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPu...TDC&pid=6232423
More show info can be found at: www.unclerainbowreunion.com

Friday, June 20th - Marietta GA.
3 Bears Cafe www.threebearscafe.com
105 North Park Square,
Marietta GA 30060
Green Bracelet will open the show.
Showtime: 8:00PM
Must be 18+ years to attend.
Ticket Price: $12
Tickets available online at www.myspace.com/annemarieperry
(**Advise to buy in advance...this is going to be a full room) Your paypal receipt will be your ticket, please print out and bring to show.

Saturday, June 21 - Hendersonville TN
"The Living Room" @ First Baptist Church Hendersonville.
106 Bluegrass Commons Blvd.,
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
Showtime: 7:00PM (Doors @ 6:30pm)
Lewis and Mary Lea will open the show...
Ticket price: $5.00 at the door.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 - Litchfield IL.
608 N Van Buren Street
Litchfield IL 62056
Tickets: $8 in advance through itickets, $10 at the door.
http://www.itickets.com/events/210503/Litchfield_IL/77s.html
Litchfield is located off hwy 55 in southern Illinois. 46 miles south of Springfield Illinois and roughly 55 miles north of the Greater St. Louis Metro-East area. This will be an ideal show for both fans in southern Illinois and St. Louis alike. (There will be no St. Louis show on this tour.)

Monday, June 23 - open date (we are still looking for a show)

Tuesday, June 24th - Ames IA
Zeke's (Live Music, Performing Arts, Community Center) www.zekesames.com
3329 Lincoln Way,
Ames, IA 50014
Show starts: 7:30pm
Tickets: $15
Ticket info found at www.zekesames.com
For more info contact Scott Hanson @ hansonscott@mac.com (subject 77's show)

Wednesday, June 25 - Rock Island IL
Comedy Sportz
1818 3rd Ave.,
Rock Island, IL 61201
Showtime: 7:30PM (Doors 7;00PM)
Ticket Prices: $15-if you purchase by June 13. $18.00 from June 14 - June 24th, $20 on day of show at the door.
Call District Drugs & Compounding Center, Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 5PM to Purchase Tickets. Call @ 309.786.8431 or Toll Free @ 866.842.3351 (Credit Card Payment- Visa/Master Card/Discover)- all sales final. Tickets will be issued "will call" at Door.
For more info contact Jim Perry @ jperry68@mchsi.com (subject 77's show)
Website for more info @ www.districtdrugs.com (Site will be up and running by 5/13)

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Lo-Fidelity Presents the 77's @ BACKTHIRD AUDIO (www.backthird.com)
67 S. Stolp Ave.
Aurora IL 60506

Friday, June 27 - Livonia MI
Trinity House Theatre www.trinityhouse.org
38840 W. Six Mile
Livonia, MI 48152-2605
Showtime: 8PM (doors at 7:30pm)
Ticket Price: $18, $15 for members
Contact 734-464-6302 or tickets@trinityhouse.org to reserve tickets

Saturday, June 28 - Dayton OH
Canal Street Tavern www.canalstreettavern.com
308 E. First Street,
Dayton, OH 45402
Showtime: 9:00PM (Doors open 8:00PM)
Opening band TBA
Ticket Price: $15 in advance, $17 at the door.
Advance tickets can be purchased at Canal Street Tavern (cash only), or can be charged online & by phone through itickets. http://www.itickets.com/events/209399/Dayton_OH/77s.html or 1-800-965-9324 (service charge applies)
Contact "Hear The Light" at 937-426-5400 or email deb@hearthelight.com (subject 77's show) for more info.
Please note, you must be at least 18 or accompanied by parent or legal guardian to attend this concert.

Gallery Stage

Main Stage

jeffrey k.

05-30-2008 03:56 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not going to be able to make it to any of the shows. Frown

hopefully someone will be able to post a clip or two on youtube.

with gas, food and baby expenses I can't justify spending the money.

But to everyone that can go.....enjoy the damb show!!! I know it's gonna ROCK! See if you can get them to play Tall Trees....love that tune! Cool

05-30-2008 08:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
dennis
Happy Roy

I will be at these shows! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You live in IL JR88! Shocked

Gallery Stage

Main Stage

Where is the Club 3 Degrees show? Confused
05-30-2008 14:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: I will be at these shows! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Where is the Club 3 Degrees show? Confused

They passed on doing a show. Roll Eyes They actually passed before I even took over booking the tour. They quoted old attendace numbers for a Roe/Harmon show to point out that the 77's wouldn't draw enough people to make it worth their while. Honestly, at best they are a teen venue, so since the band isn't going to make them a bunch of teen $$$ they can't be bothered. Roll Eyes Mad

Personally speaking, I'm not a fan of the club, and never have been....so no big loss.

jeffrey k.

05-30-2008 16:53 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Weird the Stonehill concert I went to had plenty of folks there.

I'm not much of a fan either, I only go there for a few shows I like.
Looks like that era is over.

How about First Ave? I think they played there before back in the day.

It would be nice to enjoy a tasty Summit while enjoying the 7's perform.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-30-2008 17:22.

05-30-2008 17:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

RE: I will be at these shows! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

yup........I live in IL. I even live within 20 minutes of the Aurora show, but I just can't be spending money on a show when I'm responsible for my new family. I know people will say $18 isn't alot, but to us it is, including gas to get there and back.

Love my family more than I love The 77's Pleased

05-30-2008 17:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
dennis
Happy Roy

Thumb Up! RE: I will be at these shows! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JR88
quote:

yup........I live in IL. I even live within 20 minutes of the Aurora show, but I just can't be spending money on a show when I'm responsible for my new family. I know people will say $18 isn't alot, but to us it is, including gas to get there and back.

Love my family more than I love The 77's Pleased

I respect that!
Pleased
05-30-2008 17:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have a blast at C-Stone dude! Cool

wish I could join you Cool !

05-30-2008 17:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
have a blast at C-Stone dude! Cool

wish I could join you Cool !

Cool
05-30-2008 17:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:

Gallery Stage

Main Stage

(

I will look for you @ those shows, Doc.
Cool

05-30-2008 19:21 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:

Gallery Stage

Main Stage

(

I will look for you @ those shows, Doc.
Cool

Okay! Big Grin
05-30-2008 21:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:
I will look for you @ those shows, Doc

I'm sure I'll see you all there, too. Counting both of these shows, I'll see the 7's three times on this tour. The Rock Island show is only forty five minutes from my house, and I'm bringing a ton of people. And then, my son will see the 7's for the first time at C-Stone. He's five, but he's already a pretty decent drummer, and digs rock and roll.

05-31-2008 13:20 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Cool! Cool
05-31-2008 22:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

If the Iowa promoters are reading, please let us know as soon as you can when the ticket information is ready I'm trying to set up some eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa promotion for the event with some sources that I've located.

06-02-2008 05:43 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
I'm not going to be able to make it to any of the shows. Frown

hopefully someone will be able to post a clip or two on youtube.

with gas, food and baby expenses I can't justify spending the money.

But to everyone that can go.....enjoy the damb show!!! I know it's gonna ROCK! See if you can get them to play Tall Trees....love that tune! Cool

I love Tall Trees too. That would be cool if they played it!!

06-02-2008 06:46 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH