77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77's on tour! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks like I'm gonna end up going to the show!!!

Early Birthday present Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool

06-22-2008 21:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'll need a review from you, then. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 06-22-2008 21:17.

06-22-2008 21:15 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by JR88

See ya there!!

Happy

06-23-2008 05:48 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:

Jr88,

this statement just saved me from sending you a 5 page PM
based in part on the comments you made on why you were not going to go to the show... Tongue just joking... well mostly...

HaVe FuN Cool

DaLe
06-23-2008 08:14 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Life's What Happens on the Way to Carrying Our Your Plans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be in Ames for the show.

Brandon will be there--he's recently caught the fever, due to some nebulous quantity threshhold of Blind Willie covers being crossed. I have to reroute a bit to go up and get him, so I will become very well acquainted with western Iowa tomorrow.

Karen will not be there, but is still paying for the trip because they committed to do so--Happy Birthday, Marti. Her Mom could go at any time. Frown

I will be staying FAR away from the band, since I'm just now getting over a case of laryngitis that I don't wish to pass on. I will socialize with anyone so inclined from a safe distance, but ye have been warned.

This trip and a copy of the album is my early birthday present from a few of my friends, so I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can regardless of what's going on. It's only been four years since the last live show. Smile

06-23-2008 09:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

RE: Life's What Happens on the Way to Carrying Our Your Plans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
I will be in Ames for the show.

This trip and a copy of the album is my early birthday present from a few of my friends, so I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can regardless of what's going on. It's only been four years since the last live show. Smile

Big Grin I'm so happy for you!!! Big Grin

06-23-2008 09:50 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

I'll be at Black Third again for the Aurora show. Even though I've been listening to the 77's since DWLIS, I've never been to one of their concerts, so this will be a first for me.

06-23-2008 09:53 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

I'm happy you could make it marti Smile

would be a shame of a blackboard regular couldn't make it to the show.

06-23-2008 10:34 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
I'm happy you could make it marti Smile

would be a shame of a blackboard regular couldn't make it to the show.

Without John and Karen paying for the gas, I wouldn't be making it. They offered out of the blue after I went to the Lord and said that I'd really appreciate being able to go, so He must have gone and talked to them. It didn't hurt that Karen really wanted to go herself. Another friend sent me ticket money and my son wants to pay my costs as well as his own, so it's pretty much all paid for one way or the other.

I will miss Karen on the trip down. Frown I showed her part of the DVD and it made her an enthusiastic new fan, besides the fact that she's just great to have around. We'll have a lot to do with the ministry and their personal life this week as the Mom situation unfolds.

btw--what do copies of HGB cost at the product table? I'd like to be sure I don't have to run somewhere for cash because I underestimated.

06-23-2008 11:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

All the CDs were $15, except for EP, which was $10. White t-shirts were $15, gray/black were $20. I finally got Fun With Sound as well as two copies of HGB.

06-23-2008 11:38 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
All the CDs were $15, except for EP, which was $10. White t-shirts were $15, gray/black were $20. I finally got Fun With Sound as well as two copies of HGB.

Thanks for the heads-up!

06-23-2008 11:48 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
quote:

Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem! Have fun!!

06-23-2008 14:12 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem! Have fun!!

I'm sure we will. My voice is about halfway back, so I should be able to scream properly by tomorrow. If not, I'll nudge my kid to do it for me. Big Grin

I've been studying mapquest's suggested route, and think I'll bypass Omaha and take the scenic route instead. That in itself will be fun.

06-23-2008 14:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Well, I guess I'll go to the Aurora concert since it's just like 10 minutes from my house! Mad

Pleased

06-23-2008 20:26 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:

Well I'm Going to Ames.
and I'm Spending Some Moo-oooo-neeeey!
06-24-2008 02:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Well, I guess I'll go to the Aurora concert since it's just like 10 minutes from my house! Mad
Pleased

Poor baby! Tongue
06-24-2008 02:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

Pleased

That concert is 2 hours for me. Roll Eyes Tongue

06-24-2008 06:12 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

10 minutes Roll Eyes 2 hours Roll Eyes true FaNS drive at least 3½ hours . . . Pleased Tongue o.k. maybe just Crazy fans... Wink
06-24-2008 06:49 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
10 minutes Roll Eyes 2 hours Roll Eyes true FaNS drive at least 3½ hours . . . Pleased Tongue o.k. maybe just Crazy fans... Wink

Been to Minnie and Springtown to catch the Dogs and Mike and Mark.....logged many miles Big Grin

06-24-2008 07:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG

Been to Minnie and Springtown to catch the Dogs and Mike and Mark.....logged many miles Big Grin

....logged 'em flyin' low! Wink Big Grin

06-24-2008 07:31 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH