77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77's on tour! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
If the Iowa promoters are reading, please let us know as soon as you can when the ticket information is ready I'm trying to set up some eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa promotion for the event with some sources that I've located.

They aren't on the boards that I know of, but you can contact the main concert contact person Scott Hanson @ hansonscott@mac.com (subject 77's show) if you have questions. He told me this morning (6/2) that online ticket ordering will be on the Zeke's site in a couple days...

jeffrey k.

06-02-2008 08:28 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
If the Iowa promoters are reading, please let us know as soon as you can when the ticket information is ready I'm trying to set up some eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa promotion for the event with some sources that I've located.

They aren't on the boards that I know of, but you can contact the main concert contact person Scott Hanson @ hansonscott@mac.com (subject 77's show) if you have questions. He told me this morning (6/2) that online ticket ordering will be on the Zeke's site in a couple days...

jeffrey k.

Thanks, jeffrey. I will contact him.

06-02-2008 08:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
How about First Ave? I think they played there before back in the day.

It would be nice to enjoy a tasty Summit while enjoying the 7's perform.

Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 06-03-2008 18:59.

06-03-2008 18:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I see the band played yesterday?? In Sacramento...??? That true.

06-04-2008 11:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If that is true, and I missed it, I am going to have to do something rash.
06-06-2008 16:23 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Mike and Mark played a set in Sac, and Bruce was on Conan in NY the same night.

jeffrey k.

06-06-2008 18:12 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Karen and I will be in Ames on the 24th.

We should have a song or two on the radio here along with advertising for the event on an upcoming Sunday morning, if all goes as planned.

06-06-2008 18:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
Mike and Mark played a set in Sac, and Bruce was on Conan in NY the same night.

jeffrey k.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit
06-07-2008 12:10 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Complete concert calendar(s) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
If that is true, and I missed it, I am going to have to do something rash.

All shows are posted on the myspace pages (www.myspace.com/micro77s and www.myspace.com/the77s) and should also be up-to-date on 77s.com. Check out all three sites from time to time just to make sure you don't miss out on anything.

Sorry you missed, Gur. Confused

Linda
06-07-2008 16:40 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Karen and I will be in Ames on the 24th.

We should have a song or two on the radio here along with advertising for the event on an upcoming Sunday morning, if all goes as planned.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool

06-08-2008 12:00 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Attn: Nebraska and Iowa Fans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pastor Ron Drury played "Working on a Building" this morning on the E-rock show on KIBZ 104.1 that airs from 8-10 AM CST on Sundays, and got in about three plugs for the Ames show. He's told me in e-mails and said again on the air that he'll play anything else he gets from us in support of the show, so I'm looking for more loud and overtly Christian mp3s. He also has my copy of Late. His request line number is (402)792-2901, so please call soon and often to request 77s music if you live in the area.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 06-08-2008 17:12.

06-08-2008 16:56 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: Attn: Nebraska and Iowa Fans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Pastor Ron Drury played "Working on a Building" this morning on the E-rock show on KIBZ 104.1 that airs from 8-10 AM CST on Sundays, and got in about three plugs for the Ames show. He's told me in e-mails and said again on the air that he'll play anything else he gets from us in support of the show, so I'm looking for more loud and overtly Christian mp3s. He also has my copy of Late. His request line number is (402)792-2901, so please call soon and often to request 77s music if you live in the area.

Cool

Call!

All ye Huskers & Hawkeyes!

Cool

06-08-2008 18:25 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Question Ames IA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Karen and I will be in Ames on the 24th...

any Minnesotans want to make a LaTe night Round trip road trip,
it's a tues eve....
I could leave by 3:30 pm or so... come back right after the show.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LuR KiNG: 06-09-2008 14:05.

06-09-2008 13:53 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

Wish we could go to the Hendersonville concert. That would really be a treat to see the 77's play in Johnny Cash's church, but it's not going to work out. Maybe I'll get out there some other time. Confused

06-09-2008 17:12 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

RE: Ames IA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:

it's a tues eve....

Bumpola

06-09-2008 17:13 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

RE: Ames IA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

it's a tues eve....

How late getting back you think?
06-09-2008 18:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! RE: Ames IA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

it's a tues eve....

well it is a good 3 hrs. to get back to the 'cities', about 30 mins. to get "home" & in bed.
so add 3½ hrs to the time when the 77s finish their 3rd encore! Wink so let's say they finish at 10:30p.m.

2:00a.m. at the latest, your head on your pillow... sweet dreams...
06-10-2008 07:05 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

it's a tues eve....

well it is a good 3 hrs. to get back to the 'cities', about 30 mins. to get "home" & in bed.
so add 3½ hrs to the time when the 77s finish their 3rd encore! Wink so let's say they finish at 10:30p.m.

2:00a.m. at the latest, your head on your pillow... sweet dreams...

Is the 24th on a "school" night? Confused
06-10-2008 15:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

The 24th is a Tuesday.

06-10-2008 18:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Hmmm.
06-10-2008 20:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH