77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77's on tour! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

according to google maps, eugene is 2745 miles from me.

04-29-2008 09:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan
Will there be a Eugene, OR show??????????????????????????????

Please????????????????????

~Saint Augustine~
04-29-2008 13:06 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

i'd prefer something closer.

04-29-2008 13:41 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
quote:

i'd prefer something closer.

My request for another Eugene show has nothing to do with you, you're welcome to show in Eugene, (provided there is a 77s show there), but this request begs for an answer from the Doc or from Linda.

~Saint Augustine~
04-29-2008 16:06 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

quote:
My request for another Eugene show has nothing to do with you, you're welcome to show in Eugene, (provided there is a 77s show there), but this request begs for an answer from the Doc or from Linda.

Currently there is nothing booked in the Pacific Northwest.

jeffrey k.

04-29-2008 16:15 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

quote:

it's about 500 for me........ i'd prefer spokane....
but that's not gonna happen unless i host it...
i have a 4 month old..........
so........ that's not gonna happen Big Grin Crying

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
04-29-2008 16:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Didn't know about the baby... congratulations!! How sweet, I miss my babies being babies. Pleased

04-29-2008 17:01 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Didn't know about the baby... congratulations!! How sweet, I miss my babies being babies. Pleased

thank you! Happy

Joey T. has attached this image (reduced version):
zoehat.jpg

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
04-29-2008 17:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:

jeffrey k.

That's a real bummer! Crying

~Saint Augustine~
04-29-2008 20:22 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
quote:

jeffrey k.

if you book it, they will come.

04-30-2008 03:09 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

jeffrey k.

if you book it, they will come.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but it ain't gonna happen here. Can't justify putting that kind of money out to bring them here.

~Saint Augustine~
04-30-2008 04:38 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

quote:
quote:

jeffrey k.

It's all about routing, time lines, etc. I would LOVE to bring The 77's here, but it just wasn't going to work this time around. Don't give up hope, though. We may be able to figure out how to bring 'em up here before the end of the year. No promises....

I will say, I am disappointed, too. Confused

Linda
04-30-2008 10:22 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

concert list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found a list of concerts linked through the 77s myspace page:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...49008&n=The+77s

Any elaboration if more is to come? Anything west of Cornerstone likely to happen?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ccochran: 05-06-2008 23:55.

05-06-2008 23:51 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

RE: concert list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Currntly there are 5 shows booked for the 77's mini tour, prior to their Cornerstone shows. As soon as the promoters provide me with full info on their shows, they will all be posted. This should happen in the next couple days...

jeffrey k.

05-07-2008 07:26 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: concert list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
I found a list of concerts linked through the 77s myspace page:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...49008&n=The+77s

Any elaboration if more is to come? Anything west of Cornerstone likely to happen?

I think that a bunch of us are going to have to get together and see if we can pull off KC or something central like that. At this point, all I can offer are suggestions, but I hope that will change down the road a bit.

05-07-2008 09:44 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

my wife and I will make the trip (or is that pilgrimmage) to the ol' canal street tavern for some fun with the 7's in Dayton!

can't wait to hear the glorious pounding, thrashing, grooving, and screaming of the spencer, harmon and roe!!!

btw np - so appropos... ping pong from the complete safe as milk live @ cornerstone '97 (encore!)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by drowning: 05-07-2008 09:50.

05-07-2008 09:48 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

i'll be seeing the boys in atlanta....

and i may follow up with an encore viewing in nashvegas... not sure yet.

hey doc love.. this place you're playing in atlanta looks pretty darn cool, and they have a great beverage selection. Big Grin

05-07-2008 09:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

You can't go wrong with a "beverage spread" or a dessert spread either - seriously. If the 77's don't end up playing in the chicago area, it would be fun to go to the TN concert. I've never been there, and Kevin and I have been wanting to go for awhile, but I doubt it would happen, but it would be fun.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cynthia: 05-07-2008 10:04.

05-07-2008 10:03 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

may do both Dayton and Livonia, MI...

but definitely Canal Street!

Tongue

can't get over it!!

gonna be sweet!

I am pumped!!!

gonna be the greatest 4 hour road trip!

05-07-2008 10:07 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

hope to be at canal too!
05-07-2008 18:26 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH