77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Working on getting a Springfield, MO show. Had one date penciled in, have a new date penciled in, hoping to confirm tonight. Most likely April 16th, if Mike and jeffrey k weren't too offended by my calling them f***tards.

Big Grin

Did this happen?

Yes, I did call them f***tards.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-26-2008 13:01 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perhaps you should clarify your question, Marti.
03-26-2008 13:34 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
Perhaps you should clarify your question, Marti.

Frown What am I to do with this one, .evangiGurbaksdenyinghe'saCSWbutissoI'masking? Do you know of a program into which I could enroll him? Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 03-26-2008 13:47.

03-26-2008 13:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Give him a dollar for an iTunes Jimmy Buffet song every time he answers a question correctly, and you will have no problems.
03-26-2008 13:50 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I'll try again: SHALL there, in fact, be a show in SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI, in the UNITED STATES, THIS YEAR (2008 ), on April 16th, that features MIKE ROE (the person, not the fashion doll by Mattel)?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 03-26-2008 13:53.

03-26-2008 13:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

I vaticinate more frustration for you (you forgot the margaritas).
03-26-2008 14:09 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
I'll try again: SHALL there, in fact, be a show in SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI, in the UNITED STATES, THIS YEAR (2008 ), on April 16th, that features MIKE ROE (the person, not the fashion doll by Mattel)?

jeffrey k has sent me a confirmation e-mail, but I haven't gotten the contract yet. Yes, the date will be April 16, 2008. Venue TBD, ticket pricing TBD.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-26-2008 14:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

jeffrey k has sent me a confirmation e-mail, but I haven't gotten the contract yet. Yes, the date will be April 16, 2008. Venue TBD, ticket pricing TBD.

Cool!

03-26-2008 14:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
03-26-2008 14:21 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

quote:
quote:

It's coming very soon Bret! I spelled yer last name wrong on the contract, caught the mistake, and then sent it back to my guy to fix before I sent it to you. He just emailed me and said he was leaving the office, and would do it when he got home. So you will have it tonight...

But yeah....show in Springfiled MO on April 16.!

jeffrey k.

03-26-2008 14:54 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
quote:

It's coming very soon Bret! I spelled yer last name wrong on the contract, caught the mistake, and then sent it back to my guy to fix before I sent it to you. He just emailed me and said he was leaving the office, and would do it when he got home. So you will have it tonight...

But yeah....show in Springfiled MO on April 16.!

jeffrey k.

Still trying to work out the venue details.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-27-2008 19:57 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

A couple updates on the tour:

The Springfield MO. show now has a venue, ticket cost, and showtime...

Also, the Rock Island IL. show is no longer private. However, in order to attend you will need to contact the promoter for further info.

It would be great if those of you with time and access to other band lists and message boards (that are friendly about outside artist posts) would help spread the word about the tour. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks again,

jeffrey k.

04-01-2008 20:57 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Crying
I have to be at school that night......I can't make it. Classes were canceled last week and they are making it up this Friday!

jeffrey check your PM's Cool

04-09-2008 07:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown How painful!

04-09-2008 17:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Springfield show still has tickets left. Please contact me ASAP if you are wanting to attend and have not made your reservation.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-10-2008 06:26 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

That would be a great excuse for Lisa to go to Springfield and catch up with the old gang, if you had vacation days to throw around (which I doubt under the circumstances).

04-10-2008 14:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

I would love to see the show in Springtown, but it ain't gonna happen. Crying

Hey Linda, any word yet on a Eugene show???????

~Saint Augustine~
04-10-2008 14:49 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Barring a miracle, I ain't gonna be in Springtown neither.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-10-2008 18:40.

04-10-2008 14:51 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

G-R and I are going to be at the A-urrrrrrrrrrrrrora show tonight. Should be a good time.
04-11-2008 06:21 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:
G-R and I are going to be at the A-urrrrrrrrrrrrrora show tonight. Should be a good time.

I had tickets and then realized I had a youth group thing. Crying

My wife, however, is going, with a couple of friends, and she's bringing S'mores brownies. Eat a few for me!

Don't weep for me too much, though. I'm going to the Rock Island show on Thursday. Big Grin

04-11-2008 08:00 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH