77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Working on getting a Springfield, MO show. Had one date penciled in, have a new date penciled in, hoping to confirm tonight. Most likely April 16th, if Mike and jeffrey k weren't too offended by my calling them f***tards.

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-25-2008 15:37 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hope that works out, Bret.
03-25-2008 15:41 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
Hope that works out, Bret.

Amen to that!

Ah, the memories! I think I'll go back to reading before I get depressed thinking about it.

If you guys hang out in the basement, by all means post pictures of that. Smile

03-25-2008 15:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Are you prepared to meet doc's rigid dietary requirements?
03-25-2008 15:47 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Frown Now I've got this terrible picture of the Geico caveman with Mike's face in my mind.

peawinkel has attached this image:
caveman.jpg

03-25-2008 21:33 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan
quote:
Frown Now I've got this terrible picture of the Geico caveman with Mike's face in my mind.

Please God, will you inspire someone with photoshop to take care of this! Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
03-26-2008 04:35 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Here is my attempt.......this a 5 minute rendering.....I know...it shows Tongue

03-26-2008 07:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Is that your answer to prayer, fan?
03-26-2008 10:19 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Ron Wood's separated-at-birth brother had a bumpy ride through the time machine portal, but doesn't look too unhappy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 03-26-2008 10:50.

03-26-2008 10:44 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Big Grin
03-26-2008 10:57 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by Gur

It's close, but I was hoping for more of a blend of the cavedude and Mike's faces together.

~Saint Augustine~
03-26-2008 11:02 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan
quote:
Originally posted by Gur

It's close, but I was hoping for more of a blend of the cavedude and Mike's faces together.

I tried, it takes time to get a morph right.....at work I don't have that kind of time. Big Grin

03-26-2008 11:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

You could grab a pencil and draw some extra eyebrow hairs on the picture in the meantime.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 03-26-2008 11:12.

03-26-2008 11:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

On that note, I've wondered if Mike could make enough to just go retire in Hawaii if he sold the rights to his image to Mattel so that you guys could dress him up. It always seems to end up there.

03-26-2008 11:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

a little better but probably still not the best

03-26-2008 11:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Now, all you need is a camel's hair coat with the Fools of the World logo on it, and you're good to go.

People will forget who Barbie and Ken ever were when the Doctor doll comes out.

03-26-2008 11:36 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by JR88

a little too jacko like for my liking. Shocked

03-26-2008 11:51 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by JR88

a little too jacko like for my liking. Shocked

Wouldn't that require some permanent eye liner?

03-26-2008 12:03 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Working on getting a Springfield, MO show. Had one date penciled in, have a new date penciled in, hoping to confirm tonight. Most likely April 16th, if Mike and jeffrey k weren't too offended by my calling them f***tards.

Big Grin

Did this happen?

03-26-2008 12:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

quote:
Now, all you need is a camel's hair coat with the Fools of the World logo on it, and you're good to go.

People will forget who Barbie and Ken ever were when the Doctor doll comes out.

Big Grin Big Grin
Ken who?
03-26-2008 12:23 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH