77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me too Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
07-30-2004 22:02 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here is a video of some 7heads walking around Eugene..

It's 18mb so if you have dial up I wouldn't recomend it.... Roll Eyes

sorry there is no 77s in this clip, just us fans

7HeadsEugene

07-31-2004 11:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I cannot believe that it was only a week ago! I am ready to do this again!!!!! Frown

07-31-2004 11:57 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

That was cool!

Thanks BD. Pleased

07-31-2004 12:16 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

You rock BD. Cool
07-31-2004 12:34
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i get a big red X.

Is there something you don't want me to see? What were you doing when i was sleeping?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-31-2004 12:38 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

BD, your link to the video didn't work for me. :-(

I, too, can't believe it's already been a week! Gee, what was I doing a week ago today?? Oh, yeah! Running around Portland trying to find a car to drive!!!!

I drove my car today for the first time since it sprung a leak (to put it lightly!) and it still freaks me out. I keep looking at the guages, expecting the worst.

This is the same car that, a number of months ago, the brakes totally went out. I mean, I pushed the pedal all the way to the floor with no stopping in any way, shape or form. I think I need a new car. Do I hear any "amen"s?

I for sure am not driving this thing out of town anymore.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 07-31-2004 13:37.

07-31-2004 13:36 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

amen

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-31-2004 14:32 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

In case you didn't see my post on the other thread...I got the video link to work.

Thanks BD
07-31-2004 16:12 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
I drove my car today for the first time since it sprung a leak (to put it lightly!) and it still freaks me out. I keep looking at the guages, expecting the worst.

It's called Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder...though it will perhaps only be a temporary thing...Tongue

07-31-2004 17:50 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
I think I need a new car. Do I hear any "amen"s?

I think you need to go over to the DAmb to get any amens Cool

http://www.danielamos.com/da/doppelganger/newcar.html

you are one of the king's kids right ?

08-02-2004 07:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
BD, your link to the video didn't work for me. :-(

I, too, can't believe it's already been a week! Gee, what was I doing a week ago today?? Oh, yeah! Running around Portland trying to find a car to drive!!!!

This is the same car that, a number of months ago, the brakes totally went out. I mean, I pushed the pedal all the way to the floor with no stopping in any way, shape or form. I think I need a new car. Do I hear any "amen"s?

I for sure am not driving this thing out of town anymore.

Les and Karin are getting rid of a reliable old Chevy for only $1000--if we were closer, I'd hook you up!

Please be safe, Iam, and get something reliable--amen.

08-02-2004 14:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

BD - Great walking around music for our sauntering and galivanting about the byways and hi-ways of Eugene!

Very Cool.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

08-03-2004 09:47 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
BD - Great walking around music for our sauntering and galivanting about the byways and hi-ways of Eugene!

So that's what we were doing....ah hah!

Big Grin

08-05-2004 21:44 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Cool

Saun´ter

Noun
saunter - a careless leisurely gait; "he walked with a kind of saunter as if he hadn't a care in the world"
gait - a person's manner of walking

saunter - a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)
amble, ramble, stroll, perambulation, promenade
walk - the act of walking somewhere; "he took a walk after lunch"
walkabout - a public stroll by a celebrity to meet people informally

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

08-09-2004 09:45 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH